What are Iron maiden vinyls worth really?

A

Anonymous

So i am trying to increase my collection and im going for vinyls now.  :bigsmile:
What are Iron maiden vinyls roughly worth? (im not looking for exclusive things like brown twilligth zone or spanish,italian,german,greece, etc of the same vinyl if you know what i mean, just wanna get one of each :p) I dont wanna buy stuff for more than its worth.....  ::)

very hard to say, prices may vary from "reasonable" to "ridiculous" for the same item. That's my experience.
I haven't seen a good complete website yet with the values.

I have all of the Lp's, 12", and 7" singles on vinyl, and I've got about $1000 wrapped up in them.  The most expensive items were Best Of The Beast 4 LP Set (about $250), The X Factor and Virtual XI LP's (about $100 Each), Live At Donington 3 LP (about $150), and A Real Live One and A Real Dead One ( about $100 each), and all of the post-2000 LP's were about $40 each.  The Older Lp's and Singles prices vary from person to person, but I wouldn' pay any more than $20 per item in unsealed mint condition.  Pic Discs vary greatly.  I'd try a site called www.musicstack.com if you have no luck with ebay.  Should you want the First Ten Years vinyl box set, I've seen it go for abou $450 on ebay (I really want that one)

Back