Welcome to the tab-forum!

Welcome to maidenfans.com tab-archive.

Here you can post your tabs either in text-format or in guitar-pro or likely formats.
Name the topic after the song and the description what type of tab it is. for example:

Hallowed be thy name
Guitar Pro

or

Hallowed be thy name
txt

I hope you'll enjoy this little archive and that we will together collect all maidensongs in tabs!! [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Hehe, There doesn't seem to be a whole lot of tab posting going on here.

Does anyone actually look at this forum or what? [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-The_7th_Son+Nov 6 2004, 10:57 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(The_7th_Son @ Nov 6 2004, 10:57 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Yes im sure it is used and often help is given from the tabs, the posts just doesnt get replied to.
[snapback]91081[/snapback]​
[/quote]

That's right, some threads have only some replies but like 250 views, there must be some better way to arrange this... I'll hear with Real World if there could be some sort of upload thing or likely.

[!--QuoteBegin-Scream for me Stockholm+Mar 6 2004, 09:03 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Scream for me Stockholm @ Mar 6 2004, 09:03 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Welcome to maidenfans.com tab-archive.

Here you can post your tabs either in text-format or in guitar-pro or likely formats.
Name the topic after the song and the description what type of tab it is. for example:

Hallowed be thy name
Guitar Pro

or
Hallowed be thy name
txt

I hope you'll enjoy this little archive and that we will together collect all maidensongs in tabs!! [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]55908[/snapback]​
[/quote]
hello! if you want i send you, or trade tabs, e mail me or messenger.

Back