War Of Epics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Night Prowler

Customer Deathcycle Manager
Staff member
This game will be following the Tournament Of Short Songs.
It's gonna be pretty easy to participate in, but hard for me to organize, so I'm gonna start the organizing part a bit earlier.
Big difference between TSS and this game is: EVERYONE gets the same number of songs in the game: I won't be doing any cutting based on my own opinion.
Mosh & SMX are helping me out and we'll try to make it as fair as possible to all the participants.

First order of business: I need 15 participants (I'm the 16th).
You can send your lists containing 12 songs to warofepics@gmail.com by 31 January 2015.
Your list should have the 12 songs in order from best to worst.
First 15 people to send the list can participate in the game, the rest… sorry.
Everyone will be able to vote in the competition phase though.
Put your nick in the subject of the e-mail so that I know who you are :) There's also no need for YouTube links this time, I'll find them myself.

Songs eligible:
Length: 8 to 20 minutes (based on studio versions of songs). If the length is on the edge (7:59/8:00), I'll handle it on case-by-case basis.
You can also choose 3 songs that are over 20 minutes, but all songs must be under 30 minutes.
Bands: Max 3 songs per band are allowed.
Songs: No covers, instrumentals or Iron Maiden songs are allowed.
Genres: metal and rock. No jazz or pop or reggae or anything that's not metal or rock :)

When I get all the lists, I'll post the rest of the rules and the game format and other stuff :)
Don't talk about your lists here, I want them to be private for at least a while. Discussion of your list on the forum will result in disqualification.

The first rule of War of Epics is: We do not talk about War of Epics.
The second rule of War of Epics is: We do not talk about War of Epics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back