Wanted: 'Raiders of the last Rock' vinyl boot!

Wanted: 'Raiders of the last Rock' vinly boot!

So, any news Cosmic? Have you got it? [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Scream for me Stockholm+Feb 19 2005, 12:04 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Scream for me Stockholm @ Feb 19 2005, 12:04 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]So, any news Cosmic? Have you got it? [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]98201[/snapback]​
[/quote]

No, unfortunately I'm still in search of it... [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--quoteo(post=98254:date=Feb 20 2005, 08:21 AM:name=Cosmiceddie)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Cosmiceddie @ Feb 20 2005, 08:21 AM) [snapback]98254[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
No, unfortunately I'm still in search of it... [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":(\" border=\"0\" alt=\"sad.gif\" /]
[/quote]

Hey, CosmicEddie, are you still looking for this album? I happens to have it, number 448 out of 500.

Intrested...?

Regards
Ant

Edit: Made a pic. of it...

[attachmentid=553]

[attachment deleted by admin]

[!--quoteo(post=129634:date=Feb 23 2006, 09:18 PM:name=ant2000)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(ant2000 @ Feb 23 2006, 09:18 PM) [snapback]129634[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
Hey, CosmicEddie, are you still looking for this album? I happens to have it, number 448 out of 500.

Intrested...?

Regards
Ant

Edit: Made a pic. of it...

[attachmentid=553]
[/quote]

Yes, I am.Please send a large and clear picture of both the front and the back of the sleeve.I need it to judge its condition properly, you know.How much do you want for it?

Amazing, a year on and someone replies to the thread [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":p\" border=\"0\" alt=\"tongue.gif\" /]

Re: Wanted: 'Raiders of the last Rock' vinly boot!

I have #229 of 500, but i wonder if this "really" is a bootleg? I always thought it was a rare fan club release, the label says "For Fanclub use only, not for resale", but when i think about that i guess it might be a way of getting out of copyright problems?

Some info (i'm really new to this forum so i'm sorry if my info allready exists...)
It's a ok/good quality live recording from Scandinavium, Gothenburg, Sweden 1988-10-01, printed in Red vinyl and a yellow label with "Club 6" release info.

This is my favorite record in my colelction, not only because atleast I consider it rare and limited, but becuase the eddie on the cover, i love this version of him... http://www.tradera.com/auction/aid_25089691 Scroll down the page for some pictures on this swedish auction site...

Carry on... ;)

Back