Urgent! Bbc Breakfast News Looking For Iron Maiden Fan: Friday 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Hi,
Are you planning to buy a ticket tomorrow morning for the Iron Maiden gig in December at Earl's Court? BBC Breakfast is running a story on ticketing for live gigs, and the problems fans often have in getting hold of them. We'd like to film a Maiden fan tomorrow so if you're based in London and you'll be on the phone at 9am tomorrow trying to get a ticket, let us know! Please get in touch as soon as possible, on 020 8624 9700 (ask for Jonathan).

Thanks!
BBC Breakfast, Television News

Is anyone else inclined to think this isnt a fully serious post...

[!--quoteo(post=132263:date=Mar 16 2006, 08:46 PM:name=brother_of_the_7th_son)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(brother_of_the_7th_son @ Mar 16 2006, 08:46 PM) [snapback]132263[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
[/quote]
Phone the number and find out [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\";)\" border=\"0\" alt=\"wink.gif\" /]

[!--quoteo(post=132263:date=Mar 16 2006, 01:46 PM:name=brother_of_the_7th_son)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(brother_of_the_7th_son @ Mar 16 2006, 01:46 PM) [snapback]132263[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
[/quote]
Why is there any reason to think that? Looks to me like a reporter is seeking someone to interview, so he posted a notice in a forum which might yield a good subject. Why is that so hard to believe?

[!--quoteo(post=132265:date=Mar 16 2006, 02:43 PM:name=brother_of_the_7th_son)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(brother_of_the_7th_son @ Mar 16 2006, 02:43 PM) [snapback]132265[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
I would...If I wasnt so damn lazy
[/quote]
If you're too lazy to give substance to your own allegations, then don't make the allegations in the first place. Do you realize that what you did was tantamount to calling a complete stranger a liar? If you did that to me, I'd be quite angry. Either back up your charges or keep your mouth shut, please.

Bad blood for no reason. The reporter is definitely authentic, and I would have probably even called if I lived in London and wouldn't already have tickets for the show.

Please avoid this kind of unfair and unfounded flaming in the future. Case closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back