Two Phils are better than one

Check out www.maidenessex.co.uk - another good uk trader. Richard (Bulldog) has got a new site taking shape too. It's a UK trading invasion!
I have already traded with him [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] Uk Trading is much easyer i think (and cheaper) I found 4-5 English trading sites, cool isnt it !!
:head:

:satan: hehe

max
is there no good scottish traders??

none that i'm aware of [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[!--emo&:angel:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrinangelA.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrinangelA.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-ironmaidenlewes+Aug 28 2002, 08:06 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(ironmaidenlewes @ Aug 28 2002, 08:06 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Phil (hornet) I will only do a 2:1 Trade for VCDS, this is because i am not not bothred about audio any more (because i have lots from each tour)! And i cant afford CD-Rs to do 2:1 trades with [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--] 

I will put together a up to date list and put it in your e-mail box a/s/a/p!  I am only happy to do a small trade because i am doing 2 trades to america 1. has 20 CDS and the other 1 has 30 CDs! So thats 50 CD-Rs to pay for, and 50 CDs to post to america! I am broke  :grumble:

Hope to hear from you soon

Max  [!--emo&:chug:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/beerchug.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'beerchug.gif\' /][!--endemo--][/quote]
i once sent 150 cds to the usa and every fortnight i send 10+ cds to usa+mexico

[!--QuoteBegin-bloodbrotheruk+Sep 2 2002, 06:28 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(bloodbrotheruk @ Sep 2 2002, 06:28 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]none that i'm aware of [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[!--emo&:angel:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrinangelA.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrinangelA.gif\' /][!--endemo--][/quote]
yes i suppose thats true i am not aware of any decent english traders either?? :lol2: :lol2:

there was this one guy, SPS was his name i think

....dont know what he's doing now

..........any ideas clansman?

not sure,think he weas waiting on some slayer cds,do you by any chance know if they have been sent??

[!--QuoteBegin-THE CLANSMAN+Sep 2 2002, 06:29 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(THE CLANSMAN @ Sep 2 2002, 06:29 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--][!--QuoteBegin-ironmaidenlewes+Aug 28 2002, 08:06 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(ironmaidenlewes @ Aug 28 2002, 08:06 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Phil (hornet) I will only do a 2:1 Trade for VCDS, this is because i am not not bothred about audio any more (because i have lots from each tour)! And i cant afford CD-Rs to do 2:1 trades with [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]  

I will put together a up to date list and put it in your e-mail box a/s/a/p!  I am only happy to do a small trade because i am doing 2 trades to america 1. has 20 CDS and the other 1 has 30 CDs! So thats 50 CD-Rs to pay for, and 50 CDs to post to america! I am broke  :grumble:

Hope to hear from you soon

Max  :chug:[/quote]
i once sent 150 cds to the usa and every fortnight i send 10+ cds to usa+mexico[/quote]
[span style=\'color:red\'][img src=\'http://www.earboards.com/images/smilies/shocked.gif\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /]How much did that cost!!!!!!! [img src=\'http://www.earboards.com/images/smilies/shocked.gif\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /]

32 CDs to Travis (USA) cost me a weeks pocket money (£5) (well it actually cost £5.85)[/span]

Marty
Discs sent, and Tempe 98 sounds 'kin awesome [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-bloodbrotheruk+Sep 2 2002, 06:55 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(bloodbrotheruk @ Sep 2 2002, 06:55 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Marty
Discs sent, and Tempe 98 sounds 'kin awesome [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--][/quote]
cool mate thanks!! how cani ever thank you!! u heard any of the bruce 2002 gigs??

[!--QuoteBegin-THE CLANSMAN+Sep 2 2002, 06:50 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(THE CLANSMAN @ Sep 2 2002, 06:50 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]£14.00[/quote]
[img src=\'http://www.earboards.com/images/smilies/shocked.gif\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /]

Quote: Marty"cool mate thanks!! how cani ever thank you!! u heard any of the bruce 2002 gigs?? "

you already have mate - buffalo 2000 was a great surprise!

by the way I also sent you the " Mr Bean and the Smear Campaign, feat. Bruce Dickinson" vcd - its hillarious! (the tapes didnt use all the cd's you sent so rather than send them blank I filled them with stuff i thought youd like)

what are the bruce 2002 gigs like? I've heard none of them yet [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

the srf is the best its awesome you planing on getting any?? thanks for the free cd

i want them all [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

do you still have my list to do a trade??

Back