Two of the Best

A

Anonymous

[!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] Hey guys

Dance of the Death has got two of the best of the best style song that the maidens have done

Montsegur [!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
Paschendale [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

these two realy rocks and so Creative

Brilliant techniques [!--emo&:howdy:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wavey.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wavey.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:howdy:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wavey.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wavey.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:howdy:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wavey.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wavey.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Absolutely my friend, I think they're the strongest two on the album, purely coz they're so creative. Some risks have certainly been taken with them (e.g. the bizarre key changes in Montsegur), but what a result! It does take something special for a band to be around as long as Maiden and still being able to write highly creative yet accessible stuff.

They've not done a Metallica and become old and lazy, they've not descended into self-parody: up the Irons! Innit boys and girls.

[!--QuoteBegin-Loz+Sep 10 2003, 12:43 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Loz @ Sep 10 2003, 12:43 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Absolutely my friend, I think they're the strongest two on the album, purely coz they're so creative.  Some risks have certainly been taken with them (e.g. the bizarre key changes in Montsegur), but what a result!  It does take something special for a band to be around as long as Maiden and still being able to write highly creative yet accessible stuff. 

They've not done a Metallica and become old and lazy, they've not descended into self-parody: up the Irons!  Innit boys and girls. [/quote]
I completly agree....
Good techniques..

I THINK jOURNEYMAN IS ALSO DIFFERENT BECAUSE ITS A SLOW SONG, IN ALOT OF MAIDEN ONGS THAT HARRIS RIGHTS THEY START AND END SLOW BUT THIS ONE ITS SLOW THE WHOLE TIME! [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Maiden is the thing+Sep 11 2003, 12:00 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maiden is the thing @ Sep 11 2003, 12:00 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I THINK jOURNEYMAN IS ALSO DIFFERENT BECAUSE ITS A SLOW SONG, IN ALOT OF MAIDEN ONGS THAT HARRIS RIGHTS THEY START AND END SLOW BUT THIS ONE ITS SLOW THE WHOLE TIME! [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]  [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]  [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]  [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]  [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
Agree... There is something with that song... and bruce is awesome

Back