Tour Commentary - Songs missing ?

The Saint

Powerslave
Staff member
Hey,

it was put to my attention that 'Flight of Icarus' and 'The Loneliness of the Long Distance Runner' were played (at least) on the opening night of the SiT tour, then dropped.

Does anyone know that for certain (I think FoI is on a bootleg of that era) ?

Cheers

[!--QuoteBegin-The Saint+May 26 2005, 07:06 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(The Saint @ May 26 2005, 07:06 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Hey,

it was put to my attention that 'Flight of Icarus' and 'The Loneliness of the Long Distance Runner' were played (at least) on the opening night of the SiT tour, then dropped.

Does anyone know that for certain (I think FoI is on a bootleg of that era) ?

Cheers
[snapback]105687[/snapback]​
[/quote]

10-Sep-1986 Pionor Hall, Belgrade – YUGOSLAVIA. [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I've got the bootleg, it's definetely FoI. [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

and... is there The Loneliness...? [!--emo&:huh:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/huh.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'huh.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back