Number of the beast
Seventh son of a seventh son
Brave new world
A matter of life and death
Somewhere in time
No prayer for the dying
Fear of the dark
The book of souls

If it includes all his albums, then Skunkworks at #3, Accident of birth#4 and Shock tactics after Somewhere in time

Last edited:
1. The Chemical Wedding
2 (tie). Accident of Birth
2 (tie). A Tyranny of Souls
4. Scream for Me Brazil
5. The Best of Bruce Dickinson
6. Balls To Picasso
7. Tattooed Millionaire
8. Skunkworks
9. ..
10. ..

Last edited:
Dunno about top ten but I'd say the three best are Accident of Birth, A Matter of Life and Death, and Piece of Mind.

I've always liked Balls to Picasso. Thought it was brilliant at the time, he must have too to leave Maiden based on the matieral he had written.

Does anyone think Tears Of A Dragon would have worked in Maiden? Saying that, I much prefer TCW & my favourite these days is definitely AOB. Tattooed Millionare a decent offering too, probably in 4th place.

Don't really rate TOS it seems thrown together, doesn't flow as well as earlier releases?

I've always liked Balls to Picasso. Thought it was brilliant at the time, he must have too to leave Maiden based on the matieral he had written.

Does anyone think Tears Of A Dragon would have worked in Maiden? Saying that, I much prefer TCW & my favourite these days is definitely AOB. Tattooed Millionare a decent offering too, probably in 4th place.

Don't really rate TOS it seems thrown together, doesn't flow as well as earlier releases?

Tears is a good song, though it may have been too 'power ballady' for Maiden (then again, they did do Wasting Love, so....).

Back