This site must be blocking the new Eddie for an avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Travis The Dragon

AFTERGLOW!!!
I tried adding this Eddie for my avatar, but it just turns it into a question mark:
Picture8-3.jpg

But if I add other pics from photobucket, they work just fine.

SinisterMinisterX said:
No he didn't. Spoiler tags were used.

Unless you're seeing things. Gimme some of whatever you're on. :p

For some reason I didn't make the very simple connection with spoiler tags and "The new Eddie". :innocent:
I guess I should lay off whatever I'm on :D

Will-I-Am said:
Which surprise, you aren't going to see them anyway  :huh:
Why do you assume I am not? Because I am living in Israel? :huh:

Travis_AKA_fonzbear2000 said:
Well, I didn't ruin anything because I used spoiler tags.
You did, but only because I was innocent enough to actually take a look. The thread title is a bit misleading in a way that I didn't realize that this is what you're trying to not spoil :)

pilau said:
You did, but only because I was innocent enough to actually take a look. The thread title is a bit misleading in a way that I didn't realize that this is what you're trying to not spoil :)
Ah, I see what you mean. Oh well. At least you're seeing them! :rocker:

pilau said:
Well yes I am! I have a ticket to Bergen on 11.8!

How much it costed you in dollars ?? Taking into consideration that I'm not living so far that you, it must be approximately the same...
And hotel ?? Did you book, or you have somewhere to stay ?? <---critical

Plus 11 is my spiritual birthday  ::)

I didn't book yet! I forgot! Holy fuck!

It cost me about $170, including sending the card to Israel, which cost about $120. Don't ask me why. But I'm going to be there and that's what matters. Flight tickets on Lufthansa from Israel to Bergen and back cost me $750, and that's winter prices. If I waited then the price would be $1600! I am not kidding.

Good thing you reminded me I need to book a place to sleep :D

Where do you live Will-I-Am?

So in total of around 1000$ not including the hotel...
That's fucking a lot, but maybe I will make it. I've always wanted to visit Norway anyway!

In Dubai...

Will-I-Am said:
I've always wanted to visit Norway anyway!

Me too! Finally I am making two dreams come true, seeing Iron Maiden live and visiting Norway.

Dubai, wow. That's definitely a place I would like to visit. Too bad it's not possible... *sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back