This is weird...

Black Ace

Trooper
The photos below are taken form www.Ironmaiden.com

[img src=\'http://www.ironmaiden.com/media/images/low/IID00002136.jpg\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /]

[img src=\'http://www.ironmaiden.com/media/images/low/IID00002143.jpg\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /]

They're both supposed to be from the same show: the 07/09/2005 gig at the Hammersmith Appolo.

Do you think Bruce cut his hair DURING the show?! [!--emo&:unsure:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/unsure.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'unsure.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\'](Edit by SMX: spelling correction in thread title.)[/span]

Im gonna post cos Ace is wanting posts.

Thats weird! [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

There is one simple and rationnal explanation. You can clearly Adrian Smith waving his hand on the second picture, that's how Bruce's hair were cut. [!--emo&:rolleyes:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/rolleyes.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'rolleyes.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

It's the same vest - the difference in color is just a trick of the stage lighting.

Edit: Or 2 different vests of identical design. I suppose Bruce probably has several copies of his live costume.

The rational explanation is quite simple

The first picture is from the BEGGINING OF THE GIG. Bruce is not covered with sweat.

The second one is just before the encores (if I'm not wrong) and he has spent all the time jumping, screaming, running and all other metal things he does in stage

Well, at least I think that's it. [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-LooseCannon+Sep 8 2005, 11:41 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(LooseCannon @ Sep 8 2005, 11:41 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]You got my hopes up that Bruce was growing his hair again.
[snapback]117804[/snapback]​
[/quote]
I thought the same. Same gig or not, the picture with Clive proves me wrong.

Now thats wierd! i thought of it when i saw the photos on maidens official website.....wierd! [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I was actually going to say that he's wearing a different coloured shirt, but no way, since Bruce sweats like a pig on stage. No, I'm pretty sure his hair is not the same length.

[!--QuoteBegin-LooseCannon+Sep 8 2005, 02:41 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(LooseCannon @ Sep 8 2005, 02:41 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]You got my hopes up that Bruce was growing his hair again.
[snapback]117804[/snapback]​
[/quote]
I believe Bruce is required to keep his hair short for his flying job. Thus he can let it grow while on tour, but has to cut it at the end.

Edit: To me, the longer-hair photo on top makes him look younger. But I think that's just because the last time I saw him with long hair, he was much younger than today.

OH, that makes sense now. Thank you for clearing out the dilema... [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I guess it's the price you pay to be a pilot... and a rock star ! [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

He does look younger and better with long hiar... I think he can afford his own 757, so if he wants to quit his job, he could keep flying [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I was actually thinking of posting a thread like this myself!!! (this exact thread actually)
I noticed it the other day.
Bloody weird... and spooky... you think H does have magical powers...

BTW it looks like Brucey lost a bit of wait during the concert too!!! hehe

Bruce was kidnapped by Sharon halfway through the show and they replaced him with evil Bruce.
Evil Bruce isn't really evil. He just has pointy sideburns.

*sigh*

Haven't we all been convinced already that the pics are not all from the same gig?

Back