This forum

Maidenaustria

Ancient Mariner
After the last break I have to announce:
I'm 'gonna stay on this board and I'm 'gonna hold on to support it !!!
Even if there are server breakdown's or bandwithlimit-exceeded or any other probs!!!

Thanks to all Moderators, Programmers, people who work on this board [!--emo&:hug:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/hug[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'hug[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] !!

[!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Be(a)st regards,
Maidenaustria

thanks for your kind words [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
We wish we didnt have these problems but we seem to be cursed at the moment. Maybe its the powerslave Eddie whos hexed us

This should be a forum@maidenfans.com-appreciation-thread!
[!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Be(a)st regards,
Maidenaustria

And I'm currently following your posting-routine [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Be(a)st regards,
Maidenaustria

News Forum -> Maiden Chat -> General Discussion -> Madness Forum -> Scandinavian Forum -> English Commentary

I guess that's it, with a few exceptions!

I'm happy the forums are online again...
I tried to post on saturday and it said I have 141 posts... I didnt understand...

Wow! The site is back! Good to see everyone again!
[!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Doesnt it worry you how much you have posted since August [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Real World+Oct 14 2003, 05:19 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Real World @ Oct 14 2003, 05:19 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Doesnt it worry you how much you have posted since August [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
I guess he posted that much, because of all the nice threads/people around here [!--emo&B)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cool.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cool.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Be(a)st regards,
Maidenaustria

On the board that was up when the site was down, well I mean, if you understand, the old one, I had 1 post, so I have only made 846 since then! [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-MaidenSweden+Oct 15 2003, 01:38 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(MaidenSweden @ Oct 15 2003, 01:38 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] 854 now! [/quote]
Are you trying to break a record?!?! [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Be(a)st regards,
Maidenaustria

When the DOD tour start we'll have more news about the band so more people we'll post in Maidenans foruns, I hope.

[!--QuoteBegin-Shaman+Oct 15 2003, 07:27 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Shaman @ Oct 15 2003, 07:27 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] When the DOD tour start  we'll have more news about the band so more people we'll post in Maidenans foruns, I hope. [/quote]
hopefully the bandwidth limit wont be exceeded, so we fans cant check out for the latest news under the tour.

Back