The silliest poll yet: your impending doom.

If you had to be killed, who would you want to kill you?

• Iron Maiden

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Killers

• Genghis Khan

• Invaders

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Duellists

• Powerslave

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Alexander The Great

• Moonchild

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Tailgunner

• The Assassin

• Mother Russia

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Virus

• The Educated Fool

• The Nomad

• Lord Of Light

• Total voters

SinisterMinisterX

Illuminatus
Staff member
Why is this the silliest poll ever? Because the options are completely arbitrary. I chose them, and that's that. You can argue about them, but I won't change them.

The question, if you failed to see it above:

Yeah, each of the characters listed above could kill you. Here's my rationale for including them:

Iron Maiden: There's a rumor that it wants you dead.
Killers: well, DUH.
Genghis Khan: Mongolian hordes may be hazardous to your health.
Invaders: again, DUH.
The Duellists: It could happen, if they start missing each other with their swords and you're nearby.
Powerslave: The guy sounds pissed off. I dare you to open the gates of his hell.
Alexander The Great: Sure, he's dead. But he's also Great. Best not to take any chances.
Moonchild: Anybody with a name that badass is a threat.
Tailgunner: It's in his freaking job description.
The Assassin: fer cryin' out loud, DUH.
Mother Russia: They still have nukes.
Virus: A token nod to non-human killing machines.
The Educated Fool: You never know.
The Nomad: You might converse in an ancient tongue with him. And then he'll tear you in half.
Lord Of Light: I don't think you get to be The Devil unless you make your bones first, just like in the mafia.

I'm choosing The Educated Fool. I don't want to be killed by some idiot.

The silliest poll yet?  No arguments there!!!!

I'd go with the assassin - a trained killer would take you out before you know what's happened.  Quick and painless

SinisterMinisterX said:
Why is this the silliest poll ever? Because the options are completely arbitrary. I chose them, and that's that. You can argue about them, but I won't change them.

The question, if you failed to see it above:

Yeah, each of the characters listed above could kill you. Here's my rationale for including them:

Tailgunner: It's in his freaking job description.

Not unless you are flying an enemy fighter aircraft.

I join Siebo here - I guess the assassin is a very efficient killer and I guess he has the decency to kill me when I have my boots on.

Mother Russia!

The groaring sound of RT-2UTTH Topol-M descending at Mach 17 and striking with 3.2megatons of yield is what i call an exciting death!

I thought about this and I think I want to go down fighting - to die with my boots on, if you please. So, I won't take on a single person, a gang or even a small country - but a super power......come on then Russia, let's see what you've got! :D

Aww, where's H? Even though I love him, he could kill me softly...slowly... :halo:

...Fine. If I'm in Egypt someday and find an old smelly tomb, then a powerslave will kill me  :p

I'd prefer the dead albatros on my neck, and then a long fight with a wrathchild and the rest of the children of the damned. Instead of ending their childhoods, they kick me to the beast, the prowler and the drifter who beat me straight to hell (heaven will have to wait).

There I'll find a temperature and a light, brighter than a thousand suns.
I'll be in the company of the Ancient Mariner telling his story to me, eternally, on and on, and on....  :(
The Rime is his fate but also mine, forever.

*sigh* Only because I refused to look into the eyes of a stranger!

Well, since this is no option, I'll choose for Iron Maiden. I'll be tortured to death from hearing their album Powerslave, exploding out of the loudest sound equipment available.

I'd choose the Trooper since at least he'd take my life and I'd take his too, so I'd die with my boots on and have blood on my and the world's hands before I go into the twilight zone.  Or I might die at two minutes to midnight to a flash of the blade and end up with my face in the sand for the greater good of god and get a strange feeling of deja vu. 

But since that's not an option, I guess I'd die with style to Mother Russia's nukes.

I am pretty sure that my doom would come from serving as one of Alexander's Companions, ordered valiantly into battle against some bad guy or another.

LOL as silly as it gets this one  :lol:

I voted for Alex just to see how the hell was prononced the ancient Greek
so I would like to be one of his friends that he had killed

like this I would have made my biggest voyage dream come true : see the town of Samarcande  :ok: -but also die there  :dead:-

If I had to die I'd die fighting in the sky.  Having my tail blown and go down in a tailspin crashing into some unsuspecting village.  In the process, I'd take down the lord of light who was intending to hire the assassin to kill the leader of the invaders, whose intentions were to bring back the powerslave back to the village.  The powerslave would then wage a war against mother russia just so some educated fool can spread a virus all over ancient Macedonia.  Luckily I was shot down at the right place and the right time by H of Iron Maiden.  Everyone else should erect a statue of me for saving the world from the virus!

Back