THE PLAN to release debut album

Night Prowler

Customer Deathcycle Manager
Staff member
Multinational heavy metallers THE PLAN will release their debut eponymous album sometime in 2012.

Featuring the single "Megabyzus the Mad", you will be thrilled by songs such as Mutants from Hell, Thei're, and many others.

"The story of this band started when a couple of Iron Maiden fans from all over the world, also regular visitors of an internet chat room, decided to form a band. Original name of the band was WTF, but it was soon changed to THE PLAN. After changing their lyrical direction and concept, as well as a few members, they started recording. After weeks of hard work, the single is almost finished and we will have it out to you soon."

Track listing:

1. March of the Spangled Dwarves
2. Mutants from Hell
3. Megabyzus the Mad
4. Thei're
5. Chatborn
6. Futureal
7. Through Space
8. Majesty of Gaia
9. Louis' Theme (Song 7)

THE PLAN is:
* SMX - Vocals, Bass & Drums
* Mosh - Guitar, Keyboards, Saxophone & Clarinet
* Mtmccox - Guitar
* Vap - Flute, Effects & Programming

For more information, visit http://theplan.bandcamp.com or http://theofficialplan.weebly.com

I'm so jealous, guys need a french horn next time around?

I can't wait to hear the album.

Album artwork:
1724639560-1.jpg

Haha, WTF would have been an awesome name as well.

Looking forward to this! Interesting mix of instruments. Even flute?

That opening track name is very funny and I see you guys also did a Maiden cover.  :)

You might find that you can already hear a version of Spangled Dwarves.  :ninja:

It's an old song by SMX.

An update, from the producer.

Night Prowler said:
1. March of the Spangled Dwarves
2. Mutants from Hell
3. Megabyzus the Mad
4. Thei're
5. Chatborn
6. Futureal
7. Through Space
8. Majesty of Gaia
9. Louis' Theme (Song 7)

1. The March will include varied bits of music that probably doesn't belong together, pasted into a very old song of mine. The basic song itself will get the basic tracks done live by myself and a drummer friend, perhaps even Mosh joining live on guitar. This will probably Jan or Feb '12, a couple months more for overdubs and madness.

2. This is another old song of mine, a thrash epic. It's in the early writing stages; the guys have my old demo, but we have yet to discuss changes.

3. "Megabyzus The Mad" is our "Alexander The Great", our loving tribute to our favorite band. It's chock full of the historical accuracy you've come to expect from Maiden. Megabyzus the Mad was an insane Persian general, mayor of Syria ... he had to dress as a leper to keep all the chicks off his jock. (It's a good thing Perun is taking a break. :innocent:) Main writers: lyrics by Cox, music by Mosh and Crimson Idol

4. If Metallica can do LuLu, then we can do this. Instrumental tracks done, editing and mixing in progress. No writers, because this song was not written.

5. This is Cox's song. He's got some cool riffs, we have yet to assemble them properly.

6. What is real?

7. Vap's song. It's ... Vap.

8. [top secret]

9. This one ... I was given a silly little riff to consider. I'll consider it. :bigsmile:

Everyone else feverishly working on getting the leaked demos online?

Back