The PLAN: New song available for download now!

Guaranteed 100% historically accurate, to the standards set by Iron Maiden on songs like "Quest For Fire" and "Alexander The Great".

What a great song, this is definitely gonna be in constant play through over the next week.

When he had too much beer, he would yell in your ear
Now he's dead and he's glad...
:notworthy: EPIC!

Fantastic song. The chorus melody is very catchy:edmetal:

Guitars should've been a little bit louder, and snare drum sounds kinda weird, but those are small flaws considering the whole song was recorded by people who never met each other in real life :)

I find the performance quite shaky but some of the melodies rule and the lyrics are very funny! Keep it coming dudes! Who is playing which guitar track(s)? Do both Mosh and cox play rhythm and lead guitar?

Mosh plays the two guitars panned out to the sides. Cox is in the center. Mosh has first and third solos, Cox has second.

Thanks to all, glad you liked it. :cool:

Let it be known that Megabyzus is not representative of the entire album.

The chorus melody is very catchy:edmetal:

Thanks :p When that part was originally written and I looked back I felt a bit odd having it 6 bar (I think, not looked at it for ages!)

Good job fella's, nice to hear the end product and see how SMX rearranged the two existing pieces :) I'm sitting here trying to pick out whether melodies are still paired with their original backings or moved, whats been tweaked and whats completely new, feels wierd to hear a completely different song yet know all the components to it individually (except vocals ofc). Love the little bass part :)

Thanks :p When that part was originally written and I looked back I felt a bit odd having it 6 bar (I think, not looked at it for ages!)

Good job fella's, nice to hear the end product and see how SMX rearranged the two existing pieces :) I'm sitting here trying to pick out whether melodies are still paired with their original backings or moved, whats been tweaked and whats completely new, feels wierd to hear a completely different song yet know all the components to it individually (except vocals ofc). Love the little bass part :)
I'm glad you liked it.

Giving it my second listen now tonight.

Quite enjoyable stuff. Solos are awkward, but not bad. At times it sounds like they were written for a backing track in another key (it doesn't sound completely off key, more like what could have been the 2nd harmony above a track which isn't there). Also, the volume of the vocals varies a little too much. But overall, I like it!

Back