The Official Book of Souls Tour 2017 Thread (Warning: Spoilers Within)

when the tour ends, they will have played 117 shows.... the first tour to exceed 100 dates since the X Factor tour! This has been a major tour for them! Other than Maiden England which had 100 dates, every reunion album tour has had well under 100 tour dates...

The Book of Souls tour - 117 shows
Maiden England - 100 shows
Final Frontier - 98 shows
Somewhere Back in Time - 90 shows
A Matter of Life and Death - 57 shows
Eddie rips up the world - 42 shows
Dance of Death - 52 shows
Give Me Ed tour - 55 shows
Brave New World - 81 shows
Ed Hunter - 28 shows
Virtual XI - 81 shows
X Factor - 128 shows

H with Greeny...
2913052587_gtr_frt_001_rr.png

http://www.jacksonguitars.com/serie...ith-sdxq-maple-fingerboard-transparent-green/
The production model of it is getting a release in October!

when the tour ends, they will have played 117 shows.... the first tour to exceed 100 dates since the X Factor tour! This has been a major tour for them! Other than Maiden England which had 100 dates, every reunion album tour has had well under 100 tour dates...

The Book of Souls tour - 117 shows
Maiden England - 100 shows
Final Frontier - 98 shows
Somewhere Back in Time - 90 shows
A Matter of Life and Death - 57 shows
Eddie rips up the world - 42 shows
Dance of Death - 52 shows
Give Me Ed tour - 55 shows
Brave New World - 81 shows
Ed Hunter - 28 shows
Virtual XI - 81 shows
X Factor - 128 shows

Crazy that The X Factor still stands as one of their longest tours ever

So this is pretty wild. I couldn't remember what song I had caught Dave's pick in in St. Louis. I knew it was one of the encore songs but couldn't remember the exact moment because I was so caught up in the experience. Plus i was freaking out because I had just acquired a relic of Iron Maiden!

I had it narrowed down to rather being during Number of the Beast or Blood Brothers, right after his solo of either song. But I remember Bruce was right in front of me and I was waving my arms with his and watching him. Then right as I put my arm down on the barrier, the guitar pick of Dave's lands right on my arm. I never snatched something up so quick in my life. So it had to have been Blood Brothers then, as that was what he's been doing at most shows during that song.

Well, after watching this video, I can confirm that it was, and that it's me who catches his pick when Dave throws it around 6:50 in the video. Right after his solo. I never would have thought I'd find a video of someone with a shot of Dave during this moment.

Wanted my son to have his 1st concert shirt but difficult to find for 11 year old. Just bought 1 from Maiden website. TBOS CD cover is on the front. Wanted the TX event shirt but all they have left is XL adult size. With shipping to US, was about $38 US. Still cheaper I think than buying at the show
Just by $2 since they charge $40 at shows. Still well worth it though like you said.
Every Iron Maiden show should have an epilepsy warning. In fact every Metal show should have one.
Actually, one thing that's nice about Maiden is they rarely use strobe lights. Those can get to be really fucking annoying. Especially when a band uses them on almost every song like Rush. Ya, I know they're part of a concert, but they don't need to be used so damn often.

When I saw Nine Inch Nails there was a sign every four feet of the entire venue warning of strobe lights. I swear I spent half of a Flaming Lips show staring at the floor because of the strobe lights.

Back