The first sign of the Rapture

IronDuke

Ancient Mariner
Behold ye puny mortals!

Your Duke has returned from the dead! I shall continue my annoying ways of adding comments to topics of which I know little!

Be afaid, be very afraid!

[!--emo&:eek:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/ohmy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'ohmy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

OMG!

[!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--] Welcome back!

I'm guessing the only reason you leave for long periods of time is to actually make a thread anouncing your return.... you should know by now we all love you and accept you and there is no need to draw attention to yourself. [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] BE YOURSELF DUKE!!

I know why you left. You were at "Battle of the Cults" a few months ago when my cult killed 95% of your members. I'm sure you just needed time to grieve. At least I thought it was you...either that or I don't know what the hell I'm talking about. [!--emo&:wacko:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wacko.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wacko.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Speaking as co-commander, I happen to know you don't know what the hell you're talking about.

[!--QuoteBegin-IronDuke+Jul 7 2004, 01:24 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(IronDuke @ Jul 7 2004, 01:24 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] If I told you why I really left, I'd have to kill you.....or at least put salt in your coffee. [/quote]
That's a no-brainer! I'd take death over salt in my coffee any day!

Welcome back? Duke. I barely noticed you had gone...... [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back