The first Maiden song you've heard

The first maiden song I´ve heard was Paschendale, in 2003.
My older brother had bought it and he told me to listen to paschendale and I totally loved it. [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] it was the best i´ve ever heard

since that day I absolutley love iron maiden MAIDEN RULES!!!

my first maiden song was fear of the dark, and its still one of my favourites.

i heard it at a friends place, some years (i think) ago

for me it was The Phantom of the Opera (w/Paul D), I saw it as a "recomended" so I thought, why not. But it annoyed the hell out of idiot brother who thinks Maiden are crap while he listens to the Funeral For A Friend (who really shouldn't have been anywhere near Maiden in the DOD tour, I had the misfortune of seeing them surporting Maiden in Glasgow show).

The first Maiden song i heard was Fear of the dark (live) from A real live one,
it was 1999 or 2000!

My first Maiden's song is "Where Eagles Dare". It was at 1985.

-------------------

Up the Irons!

I dont honestly recall. I do remember it must have been around 1981 or 1982
when my older brother was listening too them. I remember just thinking
how cool the album covers were. Iron Maiden was my first "air guitar"
band back in those days. My brother and I would dress all up like rockers
and get out our brooms, while my neighbor would bust out the pots
& pans for drums. Are all time air guitar record was definately "Peice
of Mind". My mother had been playing guitar (the real one) a long time
at that point, so I always had guitars around my house. My brother
learned to play & a few years later (I was around 14) I learned how to
play. The first tablature book I ever bought was for "Powerslave".
I've now been playing for over 15 years.

Thanks Maiden!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[!--emo&:howdy:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wavey.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wavey.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I heard Two Minutes To Midnight on the Grand Theft Auto: Vice City soundtrack. It wasn't for over a year until I actually decided to get into some music that actually had talent.

I was in a guitar store, screwing around with my friend(we listened mostly to Black Sabbath back then) when this guy started busting out 2 Minutes To Midnight and The Trooper in the soundroom. Haha, we were afraid to go ask him what it was if we got made fun of, but we did anyway(ask and get made fun of).

Heard Fear of the Dark, Remember Tomorrow, and The Wicker Man (if memory serves) riding in the back of a friend's car two summers ago. I immediately started hunting around for Maiden on the 'Net and have been a tried-and-true fan ever since.

Back