The Final Frontier charts' thread

i think that the final frontier is one of iron maidens best albums, not as good as dance of death which is still the best album they have done since bruce's return, better than brave new world and AMOLAD. dont understand why its not selling in the uk, just gone silver after 3 weeks in the chart. hope it does a lot better, but around the world number one in 32 countries.

my top 5 maiden albums of all time

1. piece of mind.
2. powerslave
3. seventh son of a seventh son
4. somewhere in time
5. dance of death

3rd week @ #1 in Croatia too. Plus both AMOLAD and DOTR are in Top20  :shred:

TFF dropped to number 3 in its fourth week in Finland, which is so far exactly identical to AMOLAD.

johnglen said:
3rd week n.1 in Italy .

I'm very impressed. As a side note, in the first month, AMOLAD in Italy got these weekly positions: 1-3-3-6 and left the number ten on sixth week.

Down to 8 in Finland in its 5th week.  It's already doing worse than AMOLAD.  But then, AMOLAD climbed to 2 after it had dropped to 11.

sorry to say that the final frontier is only going to be in the uk charts for only 5 weeks which is poor to say the least, it has not even sold 100.000 copies yet, where are the uk maiden fans from the eighties and why since bruce's return do maiden albums only last for 5 weeks in the chart

ironmaidenking said:
sorry to say that the final frontier is only going to be in the uk charts for only 5 weeks which is poor to say the least, it has not even sold 100.000 copies yet, where are the uk maiden fans from the eighties and why since bruce's return do maiden albums only last for 5 weeks in the chart

They're all raising families or, you know, being all grown up and to answer your second question, because you can download it for free.

That's what sucks about the internet. We'll never know what TRUE album sales could have been because some people buy them from digital stores or download them instead of going out and buying the album.

So I was on billboard.com to see what position my favourite singer outside of metal charted and I was surprised to see Maiden taking the spot right above her. They were number 46 and she was number 47. My least favourite artist was at number 48. I was rather pleased with this lineup. :D

Wait... didn't the album peak at #1 in 40 different countries? I ask because it's all doom and gloom in this thread. #1 in 40 countries is a record for heavy metal that even Mainstream Metallica haven't touched. We should be rejoicing.

lordantwarrior said:
Wait... didn't the album peak at #1 in 40 different countries? I ask because it's all doom and gloom in this thread. #1 in 40 countries is a record for heavy metal that even Mainstream Metallica haven't touched. We should be rejoicing.

not even mainstream rappers or pop stars can achieve that. I don't think its as high as 40 though, is it?

Back