The Concert Thread

Nice enjoy! I caught them last year. I believe it was the Amon Amarth show they were on. I could be wrong.

Rush just announced their 40th anniversary tour, it's at the Wells Fargo Center June 25th, possibly considering it, being that I'm long overdue for seeing Rush a second time, but, Wells Fargo Center generally isn't my kinda place for a concert... I'll see how much tickets are and/or decide if I really wanna go

I can't get on the Rush website to see what the dates are. It seems to be down for some reason :(

Yea I'm a bit concerned about that too. Especially if Maiden tours this year, since they take priority over Rush.

Yea I'm a bit concerned about that too. Especially if Maiden tours this year, since they take priority over Rush.
I am so glad to be a grown up with a job where I can toss around some disposable income to handle this.

It's a neat idea, but the site needs a lot of work. For instance, a calendar of shows per state instead of tour announcement posts that you have to search through and links to ticket sales. Right now it's basically a blog with hashtags.

Yeah, I think it was only created a couple of days ago, it's probably gonna look better soon.

Great Napalm Death show last week for all you death metal fans. They played an amazing set. Voivod also kicked ass. Exhumed had to cut a song due to time unfortunately. It was snowing out and they had to end it slightly early.

Lots of stuff popping up lately. Got my Def leopard/Styx/Tesla ticket for 2 shows in july. Also Testament/Exodus I'm in for two shows in April. Whitesnake Tour should be announced real soon. Will have to pass on Rush since I didn't move quickly enough and they sell like hotcakes. Already got spring fever! Can't come soon enough.

Back