"The Book of Souls" - Official pre-release thread (CONTAINS ALBUM SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
However another week is ongoing and still we do not even have an official confirmation about the single. It has been a damn month.

THE LEAK!!!
HNgRiz4.jpg

However another week is ongoing and still we do not even have an official confirmation about the single. It has been a damn month.
So is your plan to come on here every day and complain about the "lack" of news every day until the album comes out? :p

So is your plan to come on here every day and complain about the "lack" of news every day until the album comes out? :p

EXACTLY.IT IS LIKE SWEARING IN THE CAR. YOU LET IT OUT OF YOUR SYSTEM AND NO ONE IS HARMED

Is it just me or is this is the best promotion of a new album ever? They announce the album 78 days before the release and then there was silence... A true hit and run :P

It was mentioned the announcement could have been hurried up by the leak on Amazon.
Maybe, but probably this leak forced them to make the announcement a couple of days earlier than planned. I don't think they would give amazon the info about the new album a month before they were going to officialy announce it.

I just broke up so this is the best I can do. Chat with no reason,having no arguments @all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back