The Bleeding House?

A

Anonymous

Does anyone know where "The Bleeding House" came from? Ive looked at the list of Maiden singles and this one wasnt on any of them...does anyone even know what time period its from? By the sound of Bruce's voice it sounds like Fear of the Dark or Brave New World era...but Im not sure.

Looking at the IMC, there is no sign of this song. Since this is The Bible for Maidenfans, I would trust it and declare your download (correct?) a fake.

[!--QuoteBegin-Conor+Nov 2 2005, 04:03 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Conor @ Nov 2 2005, 04:03 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Looking at the IMC, there is no sign of this song.  Since this is The Bible for Maidenfans, I would trust it and declare your download (correct?) a fake.
[snapback]122022[/snapback]​
[/quote]

I dunno...It really sounds like Bruce, Ill take another listen to it

Edit: After taking another listen, I guaruntee that this is Bruce, and it sounds like the No Prayer For The Dying/Fear Of The Dark era for sure.

I actually have it aswell. It's on a bootleg b-sides collection called "B-sides of the Beast". (not to be confused with "Best of the B-sides")
The song "The Bleeding House" is on the bootleg but not on the actual official release. I don't know why, possibly there wasn't enough space on the disc and it wasn't considered a good b-side.
I still can't find it on the commentary though. [!--emo&:angry:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/mad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'mad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I think this is a job for...

(Super hero music)

Mav!!!

Not really. This gets moved to Solo/Side, because it's a Bruce unreleased. I think it came out on Best Of.

[!--QuoteBegin-LooseCannon+Nov 2 2005, 11:59 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(LooseCannon @ Nov 2 2005, 11:59 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I think it came out on Best Of.
[snapback]122031[/snapback]​
[/quote]
According to the Official Iron Maiden website it is not on best of the b-sides. It's a great song though, nice intro and chorus, very catchy. Do you know what era it came out LC?

Ahem. Bruce's Best Of. But I was wrong. I dunno, probably a B-Side somewhere. Ask The Ancient Mariner.

The song is called "The Breeding House" and was a b-side on Tears Of The Dragon. Topic solved [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Maidenfreak+Nov 3 2005, 07:38 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maidenfreak @ Nov 3 2005, 07:38 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]The song is called "The Breeding House" and was a b-side on Tears Of The Dragon. Topic solved [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]122042[/snapback]​
[/quote]
Beat me to it [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

aha...thanks, Ill have to go and change the ID tag on it...

It's also on the second disc of the 'Balls to Picasso' re-release. I just got that yesterday. Very cool song! I already had a used copy of BtoP, but it was worth buying the re-release for that song. That and 'No Way Out...To Be Continued'.

"The Bleeding House" - must be from a Japanese bootleg [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-$yk0_H+Nov 13 2005, 01:57 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE($yk0_H @ Nov 13 2005, 01:57 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]"The Bleeding House" - must be from a Japanese bootleg [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]122962[/snapback]​
[/quote]
It is, downloaded from heavytorrents, sorta dodgy IMO [!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back