The backward evolution of science

Alright, I'll put them on my to read list right after I finish Dune -- you know which one.  ;)

I have a feeling like we've turned this thread into some other one about reading...  :innocent:

Onhell said:
Are you saying this thread is evolving!!? GASP!

No! This thread was the product of intelligent design!

*reads Conor's posts*

Ok, so maybe it wasn't completely intelligent....

IronDuke said:

*reads Conor's posts*

IronDuke has just created a new concept: the more-or-less-intelligent-design! Hurrah!  :smartarse:

IronDuke said:

*reads Conor's posts*

Now, now, IronDuke...play nice, or the creationists will force you to play Bible Adventures

So I downloaded that game just to see how bad it was and well.. yeah, it's pretty bad. In david and goliath all you do is collect sheep. COLLECT SHEEP!!! Me wants me to kill a giant!

Onhell said:
So I downloaded that game just to see how bad it was and well.. yeah, it's pretty bad. In david and goliath all you do is collect sheep. COLLECT SHEEP!!! Me wants me to kill a giant!

Clearly, David needed to collect a suitable sacrifice to God to ensure his victory over the filthy Philistine. :innocent:

JackKnife said:
There is a hardcore version of this game subtly entitled f---k Mary. Great stuff. B)

There is another version where you have to teach Jesus to be hip -- you know learn to wear lether jackets, ride motorbikes, pick up chicks, handle a bar fight -- that sort of thing.  I think it may be called Jesus Rides a Harley  B)

Back