The Anti Valentines Day Thread

Well V-Day is not one of my favorite holidays, I guess you could say it is my all time LEAST favorite, a stupid sappy holiday for Hallmark to make a few extra bucks on dumb cards... And, obviously it can not be a fun day to be single, but on the other hand, it's a nice advantage not having to worry about buying anything for anyone.. But, it doesn't matter, if I was with Simone Simons I'd still hate V-Day :bigsmile:

So, if you hate V-Day as much as me, feel free to spill your hatred of it here :cheers::nana::shred::rocker:

Been happily married for 20 years. We don't do Valentine's and never really have. Too forced.

I try to make my girlfriend feel every day that I love her. No need for a commercial way of doing it.

Mustaine-Valentine-620x812.jpg

So, if I understand you well, you guys make it a tradition to not "love" your partner on Valentine's Day.

You really have to keep a look at the agenda as much as anoyone else who "does" Valelentine's Day, to be sure you do not buy (or do something else) romantic on this particular day.

That's also forced. Muhaha. :)

No... I just put nothing special on my agenda for 14. February. Nothing forced aabout it.

So, if I understand you well, you guys make it a tradition to not "love" your partner on Valentine's Day.

You really have to keep a look at the agenda as much as anoyone else who "does" Valelentine's Day, to be sure you do not buy (or do something else) romantic on this particular day.

That's also forced. Muhaha. :)

No, every few years one of us will do something special, just to force it to not be forced. :p

I've just heard from a couple who spent a romantic afternoon at the Royal Navy Submarine Museum in Gosport. One of them just put a photo up on Facebook captioned 'be mine'.

Back