The all-new chat thread

I'll be in the chat. If I were at Wacken, I'd be drunk by now.

In all honesty, the tickets here are expensive as fuck as they are and alcoholic beverages are hugely expensive themselves. Even if I liked drinking at gigs, I'd probably stay away from it.

Panzer Ballett is on right now. I'm sure their skilfull blend of metal and jazz has its admirers (@Forostar ?), but to me they come off as quite pretentious in their attitude.

I am listening now, it has a lot of fusion elements with some original death metal metal approach. Add a sax and I don't think that's been done often (or before).
It's good (I like these odd rhythms they have now and then) but it's weird as well. I guess @CriedWhenBrucieLeft and @Mosh would be more into it.

I am listening now, it has a lot of fusion elements with some original death metal metal approach. Add a sax and I don't think that's been done often (or before).
It's good (I like these odd rhythms they have now and then) but it's weird as well. I guess @CriedWhenBrucieLeft and @Mosh would be more into it.
The description and band name sounds familiar, but I can't remember if I've actually heard it. Sounds interesting though.

Wish I could be watching the live stream but I'm working. :(

Back