? > than Macedonia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way there is no country named Macedonia. I am from a part fo Greece which is called Macedonia!

Not really. The country is called FYROM not Macedonia.

Edit: We' ll get back to it in three months then.

Not really. The country is called FYROM not Macedonia.

Edit: We' ll get back to it in three months then.

dslk.gif

This confirms it. The Greeks have a built-in radar sensor that prompts them to react whenever anyone, anywhere at any time mentions the word "Macedonia", even if the thread is nine fucking months old.

Not to mention, @Gk1 : Nobody gives a fuck.

This confirms it. The Greeks have a built-in radar sensor that prompts them to react whenever anyone, anywhere at any time mentions the word "Macedonia", even if the thread is nine fucking months old.

The guy was just idly searching for thread titles with "Macedonia" in 'em. What's so strange about that?...:innocent:

Last edited:
Look, Gk1. You may or may not be aware of this fact, but there are a bunch of people here from various Balkan countries. I would prefer it if we all kept our historical, ethnic and other type of grudges neatly folded and stacked in our personal offline closets. Please do it and act sensibly, regardless of how hard it may be for you.

FYROM stands for Former Yugoslavia Republic of Moms, then?

(It's hilarious, because as we all know, the thread title is completely wrong.)

I am going to assume you guys are having a bad day. This was not intended as an insult to anyone.

I would expect a staff member to just do what he is supposed to do. I think you need to apologize.

I would expect a staff member to just do what he is supposed to do. I think you need to apologize.

Bumping a nine month old thread, for purposes completely irrelevant to the thread is not acceptable in any forum. The only reason you searched for, found and posted in this thread is to push an agenda. Nothing else. And we all know it.

Bumping a nine month old thread, for purposes completely irrelevant to the thread is not acceptable in any forum. The only reason you searched for, found and posted in this thread is to push an agenda. Nothing else. And we all know it.

So you know better than me what I was trying to do. You should use your powers for the greater good!

I think you don't need to push a nationalist agenda on our forum.

I am trying not to. I just stated what is the formal name of a country. Nothing more, nothing less. I don't want to insult anyone and I don't want to be insulted.

Your statement was unnecessary, it was off-topic in a thread that was dead for nine months. If this is what you call trying, try harder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back