Tell us about your avatar

And now you're stuck with GK.

Fuck, thinking about meeting up with everyone means learning everyone's names.

LooseCannon said:
And now you're stuck with GK.

Fuck, thinking about meeting up with everyone means learning everyone's names.

You know most of us already... so what's the big deal? Granted you only know me as 'Hey, dirty Mexican!" But you know me :p

Ha, Im just giving you a hard time.

You know me-- I don't think I fight about much.  ;)

I'm not gonna tell you the motivation behind the Moai, but if you want to know what's behind the sinking Titanic, check the link in my signature.

Eddies Wingman said:
As you should recognize, my avatar features a Spitfire Mk V, over the cliffs of Dover. I considered using the Aces High cover, but I thought that since I'm Eddie's Wingman and not Eddie himself, I should get another one. This was my favourite out of those I found.
Since you're Eddie's Wingman, does that mean you help him chat up chicks in bars?

ummmm...Its my Bull Mastiff puppy.    His name is ZEUS.    The pic is old.  He weighs 75 lbs now and I feed him raw steak twice a week and he loves to hang from his springpole.  Very playful and a damn lapdog when he is in the house.  Couldnt ask for a better dog. 

Mine is screencap from NfS Underground with a vinyl I find awesome. I've been using it for years and even if i have much more cooler stuff tu be in my avatar, I prefer this one cause I'm used to it.

My avatar shows John Malkovich playing Porter Moresby in Bernardo Bertolucci's film adaptation of Paul Bowles' The Sheltering Sky. The book is much more profound, poetic and complete than the movie, IMO, but it's still a decent film. I really liked the book and I would recommend it to you all.

Back