teh nucomentry of amolad is hear!!!!!!!!11111

:eek: Great review, really! Maverick has again self exceeded himself! ;)

I've even managed to read the whole thing, because it's a really deep and progressive review and you need quite a few listens to get it all in! :mellow:

And I think it's just a masterpiece with all its atmosphere and innovation! ^_^

SneakySneaky said:
Wow!  I was annoyed to see people taking this seriously,  but this just goes too far.  Bravewords.com members...  @#()#($&(@Q#&$)#@$*.

*extremely hard words I won't express. I respect young members of this community. :p

Some forums do have a sense of humour, though...

I love Lari's comment:
I know Maverick from the old Iron Maiden chatroom that got scrapped like 6 years ago. He has an odd sense of humour, to say the least.
:innocent:

Maverick said:
Some forums do have a sense of humour, though...

I love Lari's comment: :innocent:

Personally, I quite like the guy at the end:

'O ye i saw that the other day its in crap text speak'
Makes you think...why bother? (Or perhaps I should give in to them and say 'bovver')

Alright Mav . .
Haha, you had your joke . .

It was rather funny too, I'll admit, but can we "please" have the commentary in english now?

I was eager to see the write up for the new album on the IMC page but when i checked it out just now i saw that while the write up is seemingly up, it is in ghetto language (seriously). Is this the work of web vandal or just a funny placeholder until the real deal write up gets posted? Anyone know?

station82o said:
I was eager to see the write up for the new album on the IMC page but when i checked it out just now i saw that while the write up is seemingly up, it is in ghetto language (seriously). Is this the work of web vandal or just a funny placeholder until the real deal write up gets posted? Anyone know?

At least someone here has both proper diction and the sense to ask politely about t3h nu comment4ri :innocent:

Welcome aboard, station82o.  Yes, the Commentary will be updated as soon as Mav gets round to it...

...I hope :D

Haha, I wish I read this thread before I askd about it, cool. I can't wait!

Damn, didn't know your commentary was alreay done?? :)

Must have been the topic title setting me on the wrong track  <_<

Anyway, the Critical topic was started by me before reading this Commentary.

Back