TBOS Tour Predictions

You know, I agree with that. It definitely is the "Coming Home" of this tour. However, I simply can't imagine Maiden going on stage and playing a song about someone who died some years ago. It is odd, isn't it? Plus, it is a very sad song. I love it, but it is a very deep and sad song. It's just hard to imagine. Don't you guys feel like that? Yeah, they did that with Blood Brothers, but... Well, I don't know.
I think it would work good between two fast songs (Speed Of Light and The Trooper) and would like to hear it live.

Interesting how much of the guys we've seen actually...

Nicko playing a few sets of Maiden material, inc. Speed Of Light;
Adrian playing some covers in a pub at Christmas there;
Dave playing a few covers at New Year just there;
Bruce saying (I know we haven't seen anything) he'll probably warm up the old voice with some of his own new material;
Steve at the pub, but he doesn't practise anyway...
... just old Janick that hasn't surfaced (yet)! :p

Good to see the guys keeping things ticking over in preperation for the upcoming rehearsals & tour! :ok:

Most likely SiT song is probably Deja-Vu

It's unfortunate they never played this. Masterpiece of Dave's and I love the riffs in it. You can hear those GKs being thrashed hard with the riffs. We are bound to hear something from SIT though, especially in the dates passed September as it would be the 30th anniversary of SIT. They brought lots of tracks from NOTB out on anniversary during AMOLAD tour second leg on the 25th anniversary. I know they won't do Caught somewhere in time, though they could pull it off with GK amps and 3 guitarists.

You know, I agree with that. It definitely is the "Coming Home" of this tour. However, I simply can't imagine Maiden going on stage and playing a song about someone who died some years ago, mainly because of the trafic and very sad way he died. It is odd, isn't it? Plus, it is a very sad song. I love it, but it is a very deep and sad song. It's just hard to imagine. Don't you guys feel like that? Yeah, they did that with Blood Brothers, but... Well, I don't know.

death and even suicide are common subjects of metal music. Not necessarily of Maiden but certainly in metal. He died last year. I'd much rather hear Man of Sorrows though. My favorite song on the album.

It's unfortunate they never played this. Masterpiece of Dave's and I love the riffs in it. You can hear those GKs being thrashed hard with the riffs. We are bound to hear something from SIT though, especially in the dates passed September as it would be the 30th anniversary of SIT. They brought lots of tracks from NOTB out on anniversary during AMOLAD tour second leg on the 25th anniversary. I know they won't do Caught somewhere in time, though they could pull it off with GK amps and 3 guitarists.
Oh yeah I agree all the way. That show in Florida is going to be awesome.

That is true. Vocals and drums on that whole album are difficult. Steve's bass lines are so solid on that album just as they were on Killers. I miss that.

there may be a song or two from albums past SIT but the beauty created in the solos on Sea of Madness, Deja Vu, the consistence of Stranger, CSIT and HCW plus the intro of Alexander the Great. The thing I felt made the first two albums was his bass lines. His best bass lines I felt in the early days were Charlotte the Harlot, POTO and pretty much the whole killers album. I just felt it hasn't had as much beauty as it has power in the past several albums. Every album has great bass lines but most are more power than beauty. Maybe it's the hopeless rhythm melody lover in me. I don't know.

I'll have to disagree on that one, @SirRobbins . Although i agree with you on Steve's bass lines making many albums overall even better, one of the things that have always remained consistent in Maiden is the bass. Steve pretty much always finds a way to create a melody apart from the 3 guitars, something i love.

I ate three hotdogs covered in chili and cheese for lunch. I might not make sense to many, including myself. Yes, music but that may be too broad for some to understand
I think I understand. Here's my new 2016 setlist prediction:

If Edamame Should Fail
Shank of Lamb
2 Minutes to Snacktime
Hungry Be Thy Name
Blood Sausage
The Red and the Black Beans
The Pooper
-rather lengthy and smelly intermission-
Afraid to Shit in Strange Toilets
The Eating that Men Do
The Book of Recipes