Steve Harris

If he didn't see Steve Harris I hope he got his money back. :p
Do you imply that the concert in itself isn't worth the money ? :D. It seems to me they are gaining genuine supporters. More and more people are interested in the other guys in the band, as far as I can judge from the fans' attitude during the photo sessions after the gig.

A great evening! I liked a lot of the non-album songs. Spitfire rules live. Voodoo Six had some good songs as well. Strong vocalist. I was 2nd row, a bit right from the middle. Very close to Steve. So awesome to see this man being so passionate with this music.

Afterwards I had some stuff signed and a photo with Mr. Harris!

Nice! I've never noticed that nice bit of guitar in Judas before, it sounds great. And is that the first time you've heard them do Spitfire live? It was a real crowd pleaser when I last saw them.

They've only played it on the 2015 and 2016 tours. Strangely, I didn't appreciate it that much last year, and liked it a lot this year. The last time Foro had seen them was in 2014 I think.
I must admit I'm very very fond of Father Lucifer. I have asked to Richard Taylor if they would record it in the studio, but he didn't know or didn't want to answer.

Harrison Ford:

cv0npwxttx0y.png

It was announced yesterday that British Lion are playing the Steelhouse Festival in Wales next year, it takes place on the 29th and 30th of July which is interesting as it could imply that the Maiden 2017 tour is going to be a fairly short one.

So that's Steve out of action Maiden-wise at the end of the July and the third week of August. It does look like a very short US tour, then.

Went to see them in Dublin last night, great gig.

Steve as intent on doing new stuff as he is with Maiden, even though most of the crowd probably won't have even heard the album, they still must have done another 4 or 5 brand new ones as well

Regretting not getting the finger out and going to Limerick and Belfast as well.

Back