[SPOILERS] Maiden Live Webcast on NOW!

for anyone who missed it, feel free to jump on the torrent of the stream I uploaded...

[a href=\'http://www.ironmaiden.org/showthread.php?t=51729\' target=\'_blank\']http://www.ironmaiden.org/showthread.php?t=51729[/a]

enjoy!

Anyone noticed that they used the Gimme Ed till I'm Dead Eddie during Iron Maiden and they used an old walking Eddie?

There's seems to be a difference in production for the Festival shows and the headlining shows.

[!--QuoteBegin-Maiden Guitarist+Jun 4 2005, 10:59 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maiden Guitarist @ Jun 4 2005, 10:59 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]How can you say Janick is bad? Are you really maiden fan?
[snapback]107416[/snapback]​
[/quote]

I don't know he is!

[!--QuoteBegin-LeopoldStotch+Jun 5 2005, 09:44 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(LeopoldStotch @ Jun 5 2005, 09:44 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Ive been a Maiden fan for over 20 yrs and I'll say it again, Jannick Gers Sucks! It's kinda funny how when he joined the band that he bought down Dave murray's playing not to mention they only had one good cd before Adrian and Bruce came back. Fear of the Dark was the only good cd that Gers was on without Adrian! Maiden were much better without him! That irish jig he does looks totally stupid!
[snapback]107428[/snapback]​
[/quote]

You're obviously an idiot. So Janick brought Dave's playing down did he? It's great how people like you you can just blame Janick anytime Maiden does something that doesn't please your personal tastes.
The bottom line : If you wanna bitch about Janick or any oher member of Maiden, go to a hate site and leave us be.

[!--QuoteBegin-MrRuin+Jun 5 2005, 08:12 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(MrRuin @ Jun 5 2005, 08:12 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]for anyone who missed it, feel free to jump on the torrent of the stream I uploaded...

[a href=\'http://www.ironmaiden.org/showthread.php?t=51729\' target=\'_blank\']http://www.ironmaiden.org/showthread.php?t=51729[/a]

enjoy!
[snapback]107445[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Nice, I appreciate that.

[!--QuoteBegin-infinitemaiden+Jun 5 2005, 12:53 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(infinitemaiden @ Jun 5 2005, 12:53 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]You're obviously an idiot. So Janick brought Dave's playing down did he? It's great how people like you you can just blame Janick anytime Maiden does something that doesn't please your personal tastes.
The bottom line : If you wanna bitch about Janick or any oher member of Maiden, go to a hate site and leave us be.
[snapback]107454[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Well Said!

Theres some right idiots out there!

So hes been a fan for 20years? And hates Janick? Maybe he shouldnt be a fan! If u ask me, fans dont bitch like this weener is!

Now thats my part said. im not saying anymore, i gave up almost with iron maiden BB because of the bitching that goes on!

[!--QuoteBegin-7th Death of a 7th Death+Jun 5 2005, 03:32 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(7th Death of a 7th Death @ Jun 5 2005, 03:32 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] But you can't say that he sucks
[snapback]107467[/snapback]​
[/quote]

well, if that is what he thinks of janick, then wy can't he? I mean, the forum is a place for discussion.... still, some sort of comments to back up the statement would be appreciated....

All criticism is welcome on this forum, so long as it's not cruel. Saying that X band member sucks is cruel. Replying in a mean manner is cruel. For those of you who see the need to flame Janick, or to flame a Janick-flamer, I have the lovely option of increasing warn bars.

Now, I haven't seen the show, but I will admit that Janick's live soloing isn't up to Davey or H's level. Usually. But having said that, I love watching him play. I've seen a few concerts and bootlegs and the like from the pre-Janick era, and the only one where the band seems alive is Live at the Rainbow. Janick adds a lot of raw emotion and feeling to his playing, even if he doesn't hit every single key properly every single time.

If you want precise playing, go see Dream Theater.

As for the statement that from 1990-2000 Maiden only made one good CD? There's a rubbish statement. Some of Maiden's best stuff came from this era. Fear of the Dark, Afraid to Shoot Strangers, Mother Russia (a classic favourite of mine), The Aftermath, Sign of the Cross, The Clansman...

Remember, encourage people to open their minds...don't just tell them to shut their traps.

[!--QuoteBegin-DarkKnight+Jun 5 2005, 08:44 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(DarkKnight @ Jun 5 2005, 08:44 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Well Said!

Theres some right idiots out there!

So hes been a fan for 20years? And hates Janick? Maybe he shouldnt be a fan! If u ask me, fans dont bitch like this weener is!

Now thats my part said. im not saying anymore, i gave up almost with iron maiden BB because of the bitching that goes on!
[snapback]107462[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Well put!

hmm, doesn't play with the newest real alternative codec, and I'm surely not getting spyware crammed up my bum by installing real one to watch it. At least I get audio, and that sounds bloody great!

Back