Indians
Be All, End All
Medusa
Antisocial
Only
Metal Thrashing Mad
I Am The Law

Source: http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=13849
This NEEDS to come to America! At least I got American Carnage on 8/21!  :shred:

What show did you watch? I saw the one from Sofia and those setlists don't match. I have to say that unless this is seen live it really isn't "The Big 4," but more like Metallica and the 3 dwarfs. One of the guys I went with just saw it in Zurich and said Anthrax, Megadeth and Slayer played 75 minute sets while Metallica played 90. Well, what we saw in theaters Anthrax played 30 minutes at best, Megadeth and Slayer played about 45 minutes and Metallica played it's 90min. set in it's entirety. Not to mention everybody had rather modest stages and Metallica had a VERY elaborate set up. While a great show I was kinda pissed how much they made it about themselves rather than "the big 4."

Onhell said:
Well, what we saw in theaters Anthrax played 30 minutes at best, Megadeth and Slayer played about 45 minutes and Metallica played it's 90min. set in it's entirety.

The show was almost exactly 4 hours long, I'd love to see your math on this.  Also the only break was maybe 5-10 minutes before Metallica.  Also Metallica didn't play their entire set.

Not to mention everybody had rather modest stages and Metallica had a VERY elaborate set up.

It's almost as if you've never seen any of these bands.

Anthrax and Slayer never have elaborate sets.  Megadeth used the exact same set they used for the RIP 20th Anniv. tour in March, and prior to that the best you're looking at is a small screen or banner behind the drums.  Metallica used the same set they use for every outdoor show.

Lotsa fail here.

Crimson Mask said:
The show was almost exactly 4 hours long, I'd love to see your math on this.
Almost exactly? I'd like to see YOUR math on this. It's either almost or exactly... can't be both. But yeah let's do my math. I said that metallica played 90, and that megadeth and slayer played 45 min with Anthrax playing 30 min. that's 3.5 hours... plus a 10 min break? 3hrs 40min.... I wasn't THAT far off. So Please forgive me Einstien.

It's almost as if you've never seen any of these bands.

again, almost? actually I haven't seen ALL these bands before. Anthrax went defunct before I even heard of them, I can't stand Slayer, but I have seen Metallica and Megadeth Live on many ocassions. and Metallica's set up was not the one used for every outdoor show, because I've seen them outdoors twice and that was not the same set up.

I think the "fail" here is that you even care about my slight exagerations on how I feel Metallica jipped the other bands... my bad on how Lars jipped the other bands.

Lotsa win there.

Anyway, back on topic, I think that Metallica played for much longer than the other bands,too. I don't really mind though, as I like Metallica the most out of those bands.

If the Canadian Carnage goes well and the Big Four tour here, I'll try to get my hands on a ticket.  Try is the operative word, as the concert will sell out quickly.

Back