Sound House

The Soundhouse tapes are now on sale in E-Bay for European Maidenfans!

[a href=\'http://cgi.ebay.at/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4010200186&ssPageName=ADME:B:LC:AT:1\' target=\'_blank\']http://cgi.ebay.at/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIt...=ADME:B:LC:AT:1[/a]

Regards

Rudy

[!--QuoteBegin-PaschendaleTabber+Apr 27 2004, 05:44 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(PaschendaleTabber @ Apr 27 2004, 05:44 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] yup
if anyone wants a soundhouse original 7" vinyl give me a price and you could be lucky

mine has a red sleeve like all originals
a black and white picture of Paul Di anno
it has the number from which it was bought which is 3/500
it is signed by paul and steve [/quote]
first; we ALL KNOW how to recognize an original 'The Soundhouse Tapes' pressing; and the main fact is due to the etchings on the run-off area of the vynil.

do you have an ORIGINAL first pressing of The Soundhouse Tapes?
if yours is the genuine one, let me know how much you want for it please.

[!--QuoteBegin-ArgenMaiden+May 2 2004, 05:15 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(ArgenMaiden @ May 2 2004, 05:15 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] first; we ALL KNOW how to recognize an original 'The Soundhouse Tapes' pressing; and the main fact is due to the etchings on the run-off area of the vynil.

do you have an ORIGINAL first pressing of The Soundhouse Tapes?
if yours is the genuine one, let me know how much you want for it please. [/quote]
[!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Sadly it seems YOU DON'T know how the original looks like.. [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
here again:
[a href=\'http://www.maidenfans.com/imc/?url=album0_soundhouse/commentary0_soundhouse&lang=eng&link=albums\' target=\'_blank\']http://www.maidenfans.com/imc/?url=album0_...eng&link=albums[/a]

NO B/W photo.... and the run off etchings are also available on some bootlegs [!--emo&-_---][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sleep.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sleep.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Hello boys

I think nobody can really say which is the original or not. The only persons who can know that are some english people who ordered the original in 1979 or Steve Harris, I think he have the original at home but his answers to a fan interview in Fan Club Magazine No.52 were not very helpful, there he said the the following about the original Soundhouse tapes: 5000 pieces were made, It should be made of card and the colours are very vibrant. The opening is from the top.

We do not know more - also the etching in the grooves...there are so many rumors in the internet, why not should this also be one! The only thing we can do is to ask Steve Harris in a fan E-Mail that he should make an investigations by a record expert who should write an exact description.

Who knows if there are really 5000 pieces anymore - it was "just" a demo from a new band, maybe some of the copies lay on an attic and are forgotten. Maiden is nearly dead in England (even the band says this) and the cult about them is not the same as in other regions of the world (I visited London last year).

Cheers Rudy

i dont care if it is dead (which it isnt)
i dont need others to like them, what matters is, theyre unbelievabley awesome!

[!--QuoteBegin-The_7th_Son+May 2 2004, 09:35 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(The_7th_Son @ May 2 2004, 09:35 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] i dont care if it is dead (which it isnt)
i dont need  others to like them, what matters is, theyre unbelievabley awesome! [/quote]
Well said 7th one [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Amen [!--emo&-_---][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sleep.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sleep.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back