Sometimes they come back...

ABandOn

.:The Final Frontier:.
Hey guys, it's really a long time since my last appearance here, hope you all are doing well! I took the opportunity to see the new layout of the forum, so I jumped here, I miss this board so much (as well as the guys who write here :p)

Hi AbandOn!!! New to the forum and w'd like to know more about the same.

Hi Abandon! Indeed long time no see. The new layout will take some getting use to, but welcome back!

Onhell!!!

I was just thinking the other day it had been a while since I'd seen you around here. Hope all is well in the great southwest!

Yeah, life got busy and then the new board is getting some getting used to. It wouldn't let me long in and then that annoying captcha crap or however it's spelt... anywho, I'm back. I got to write you again too lol.

I hafta return your letter! My girls helped me clean up around christmas and I couldn't find your envelope. I just found it this weekend, under my magazines and an expired check from ebay! :)

LOL, at least you write back unlike SOME (German) people :p j/k Perun I know you are extremely busy fellow that actually has things to do unlike myself ;)

I think Real World should be number 1.... but no5 shouldn't really be no5 if that was the case.... I'm pretty sure there were more people between real world and no5.

Hey guys, really cool to see you again!!

To reply to Onhell's question, I think I had what I call 'the desert effect'.. Face to face with yourself, the perspectives change radically and you need to make some changes in your life.. And since I didn't have to make any big changes to make, I've decided to change my daily time management.. So I had to let behind a lot of old habits..
By the way your humancentipad video was just awesome, I had a big time laugh and showed it to a lot of friends since :)
..I also enjoyed an epic post from Albie, relating to football somehow, brilliant stuff!

There are a few other stuff I noticed, a nice entry from Foro in Jazz thread, an interesting thread about members' music, a cool newcomer who's posting only in Adrian Smith thread and SMX's absence.. I'm sure there's a lot more to discover..

And what's this tread with the military avatars?? An inside joke or something??

:)

Nope, that's it. I think that since the start of this year, those are the only things that have happened here. :)

Back