Some people think I'm Iron Maiden

Children of Boredom... my favourite! [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Maverick+May 29 2004, 12:34 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maverick @ May 29 2004, 12:34 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Here's the last email in a long series I regularly receive from prats who think I'm Maiden:

[!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
omfg!! [!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-StrangerInAStrangeLand+May 29 2004, 09:17 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(StrangerInAStrangeLand @ May 29 2004, 09:17 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I can think of one:

THEY'RE STUPID! [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
ditto! [!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Times like this I feel safe with my english...... [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

That´s a really really strange thing. Never heard about something. This guy must be really stupid. He could, AT LEAST, send the message to STEVE@IRONMAIDEN.COM OR BAND@IRONMAIDEN.COM or something in the style. But he sent it to Maverick@MAIDENFANS.com !!! (Who´s is this so called maverick ? Did he replaced Blaze Bayley ? [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--] )

Hey mav, you said this is one of a long series, am I right ? Why don´t you share the rest if us ?

[!--QuoteBegin--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]i juste want it to tell you that i'm one of your big van and i want it[/quote]

Any one else confused? [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Mav - your beyond evil hahha how could you !! the dude or the PRAT as you put it could be just a shade over 12 or something, he's gona be scarred if they never return and play live, but I just hope for the geezer they do..

AM - Totally confused, but ill tell you i have re-read what i have wrote incase i get pinned and put to the slaughter for my English.. (paranoia) ...

Comon man you can never put a tag on someone being stupid even if his\her english is way beyond understanding.. Not educated would be the precise word.. lol

Anyway im staying clear of Mav after this haha incase he finds something to drill me with... lol

Keep em comming Mav maybe next time we can help you with the replies.. or should i call you "Arry" hahahahah

[!--QuoteBegin-LooseCannon+May 29 2004, 03:34 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(LooseCannon @ May 29 2004, 03:34 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Anyone else believe in eugenics?  Can't we just breed the idiocy out of people (by breed the idiocy out of people I mean kill all French-Canadians). [/quote]
I think one of the most stuppid thing i heard. [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

So to eliminate stupidity we willl have to kill you [!--emo&:rolleyes:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/rolleyes.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'rolleyes.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-LooseCannon+Jul 3 2004, 03:31 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(LooseCannon @ Jul 3 2004, 03:31 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Um.  You already responded to that post, dude. [/quote]
HAHA the more the better. [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Wrathchild666+Jul 3 2004, 02:42 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Wrathchild666 @ Jul 3 2004, 02:42 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] HAHA the more the better. [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
exact [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back