Smilie Requests

OK lets just post the ones here we think we really want rather than a link to a website with hundreds. I aint got THAT much time

The banana, viking, spam, homer ones are musts.

Me myself, i really love 
scherma2.gif

ammucchiata2.gif

odio_lo_spam.gif

non_si_fa.gif

lisa.gif

linguaccia3.gif

felicissimo.gif

bicycle.gif

crazy.gif

happybday.gif
This one is needed immediately.  Preferrably with the traditional shortcut of :HBD:

OK all the smilies should now be the ones we were using before. Smile :) and be happy.
Still wanting requests if anythings missing. You may need to press Ctrl+F5 to see them

As Real World seems pretty busy, I took the liberty to add a few smileys. Hope you like them!  :biggrin:

This is really annoying me... the shortcuts for two of the smilies:
:biggrin:  -_-

The first there should be colon and capital d.
The second should just be colon and close bracket.
I'm also missing the old "I told you so" smilie which is the dash,underscore,dash combo ;)

A lot of smileys didn't work with me.

some example :  :yey: :nonono: :ninja: :duckie: :ok: and more.

When I choose "open the image in a new window, I've got this following message :

Not Found

The requested URL /forum/Smileys/classic/ok.gif was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/1.3.34 Server at www.maidenfans.com Port 80

I use Safari 2.0 and Mac OSX 10.4

Did other MacUsers have this problem, or is it something wrong with my own settings ?

Thanks.

Go to your profile, then 'Look and Layout Preference'. In 'Current Smiley Set', select 'Default' (not 'Forum/Board Default') in the scroll-down menu.

Let us know if it works. If not, get a proper computer... a PC for instance.  :D

Maverick said:
Go to your profile, then 'Look and Layout Preference'. In 'Current Smiley Set', select 'Default' (not 'Forum/Board Default') in the scroll-down menu.

Let us know if it works. If not, get a proper computer... a PC for instance.  :D
That fixed it for me.

Back