Should Iron Maiden go on an American Tour?

Oops.  :innocent: Haven't heard the song in ages. I'll play it 3 times for penance.

LooseCannon said:
And I? I will play World of Tanks.

I wanna be anarchy...

I also heard that Maiden is doing a 3 day festival on each coast, playing only the B-sides.

What he missed the whole tour this last week and a half, hopefully he makes it to MSG then headlining with Judas Priest and Heaven and Hell!!!  :edmetal: great new eddie, who wouldve thought a hello kitty eddie to make fun of what Kiss has become  ::) those wacky guys.
Cant wait for Saturday when they play on top of an active icelandic volcano before heading to play the number of the beast repeatedly to satan because ofc theyre devil worshippers and in all the times satans gone to see them live hes never heard it. They play to him on Monday because for some reason Satan hates Sundays  ::) and it takes a while to find his pad in Harrogate.

Why post this in madness... i think im gunna go to a show and hold up a sign saying Free bird coz then maiden myt plai it (actually saw this at Belfast)

jonnytron said:
What he missed the whole tour this last week and a half, hopefully he makes it to MSG then headlining with Judas Priest and Heaven and Hell!!!  :edmetal: great new eddie, who wouldve thought a hello kitty eddie to make fun of what Kiss has become  ::) those wacky guys.
Cant wait for Saturday when they play on top of an active icelandic volcano before heading to play the number of the beast repeatedly to satan because ofc theyre devil worshippers and in all the times satans gone to see them live hes never heard it. They play to him on Monday because for some reason Satan hates Sundays  ::) and it takes a while to find his pad in Harrogate.

Why post this in madness... i think im gunna go to a show and hold up a sign saying Free bird coz then maiden myt plai it (actually saw this at Belfast)

Not sure if stupid, or just playing along....

Personally I think the band's (Bruce in particular) talents would be showcased particularly well if the setlist consisted of:
1. Transylvania
2. Genghis Khan
3. Los'fer Words
---Encore---
4. Transylvania

Back