Seattle Ozzfest

Well, I just got back from driving a long ass haul to Seattle Ozzfest which I am pleased to say IS THE BEST SHOW I HAVE EVER SEEN!

The crowd interaction was just AWESOME! Maiden SURPASSED MY EXPECTATIONS AND GOT THE WHOLE CROWD TO SCREAM THE WHOLE TIME! Haha, by the time Black Sabbath came on everybody had yelled and jumped around so much for Maiden they didn't have enough energy for Sabbath. Ozzy was reeeeal screwed up. He threw down his mike at one point, and Iommi just had to solo until Ozzy came back on stage.

MAIDEN!!!! Holy crap! For a first show, they just set the bar for every other band way too high. MAIDEN, MAIDEN!

BEST BAND EVER! I heard some people saying Maiden couldn't play as fast as the other newer bands, but they just BLEW 'EM AWAY!

Iron Maiden's gonna get you, no matter how far!

UP THE IRONS!

[!--QuoteBegin-TheWickedChild+Aug 12 2005, 12:24 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(TheWickedChild @ Aug 12 2005, 12:24 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Ozzy was reeeeal screwed up. He threw down his mike at one point, and Iommi just had to solo until Ozzy came back on stage.
[snapback]115083[/snapback]​
[/quote]
I have a strange feeling reading this. And this post's attitude reminds me of kicking into someone who's already on the ground [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--] (I really hope I got it wrong as usual, in which case - sorry)
Up the Irons!

Well, if you mean Ozzy's inability to really perform, yeah it was pretty sad, but Iommi was excellent! The crowd was yelling Ozzy, Ozzy, really it should have been Sabbath, Sabbath!

Sad and, as sorry as I am to say this, pathetic as well [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--] (I'm no Einstein in saying that Sabbath is the alpha and omega for many metal fans, as well as history of rock in general)

Back