SchizoPhobic

http://www.schizophobic.bandcamp.com

Hey guys, please take a few minutes to check out my band's Bandcamp page and tell me what you think! We're a metal/thrash band, very heavily influenced by Metallica, Megadeth, Anthrax, Exodus, etc. (and of course, Iron Maiden!)

Our full Shock Therapy EP is now up and available for download, as well as the only song we've completed this year ("Birth Of A New Beast"). I actually recorded everything you'll hear on that page except for the drum track on "Birth Of A New Beast", but since I suck at singing, all of the songs are instrumental.

Thanks for reading, hope you like what you hear!
-Ty

I thought someone created a topic on Nuno Bettencourt's Schizophonic! Underrated album BTW. Wasn't sure what to start with so I listened to "In The Flesh?". Sounds a lot like Pink Floyd.  :p Gonna listen to the other stuff and give my thoughts when I'm done.
So do you guys not have a singer?  Whoever the guitarist is, that guitarist is awesome. The solos are awesome. Very Megadeth sounding.

haha, thank you very much for listening! The Pink Floyd cover was a very random, in-the-moment thing that I decided to do back in January. I didn't know where else to put it, so I just included it in the most recent collection of songs.

Back