Ronnie James Dio Survivor 2012: Stargazer wins

Vote for your least favourite song!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Unknown One

I see the ghost of navigators.
I said I would start this and here it is! I think I'm going to trial 1 day rounds (at least initially) with basically the same rules as how SMX is running his so ou have as many votes as you want. Also, the albums will be the 3 from Rainbow, 2 from Sabbath, the first 4 from Dio (as that is where the Dio top 10 came from) and potentially some others at the end (I know some people wanted Dehumanizer and the Heaven and Hell albums).

So you can vote for as many as you want and like normal, 2 songs get promoted.

If You Don't Like Rock 'N' Roll
Still I'm Sad
Starstruck

(Yes! I'm joining this one. I'd personally want all Dio solo albums in, as I love them all, but I suppose it could be tedious for some.)

Black Sheep, Snake Charmer, If You Don't Like Rock 'N' Roll, Sixteenth Century Greensleeves, Starstruck

Black Sheep
Sixteenth Century
If You Don't Like Rock N Roll
Snake Charmer

If You Don't Like Rock 'N' Roll, Sixteenth Century Greensleeves and Starstruck have been eliminated.

Results
Ritchie Blackmore's Rainbow
8. Sixteenth Century Greensleeves (0)
9. If You Don't Like Rock 'N' Roll (o)

Rising
6. Starstuck (0)

Black Sheep of the Family, Snake Charmer, Run With The Wolf, Do You Close Your Eyes?

Trying it out once. We'll see how much joy it brings me. ;)

Self Portrait, Still I'm Sad, Run with the Wolf, Do You Close Your Eyes?, A Light in the Black.

Black Sheep
Still I'm Sad
Run with the Wolf
DYCYE

Do You Close Your Eyes?, Run With the Wolf and Still I'm Sad ( :( ) have been eliminated.

Long Live Rock 'N' Roll has joined the survivor!

Results
7. Still I'm Sad (1)

Rising
4. Run With the Wolf (1)
5. Do You Close Your Eyes? (1)
6. Starstuck (0)

Black Sheep of the Family, Snake Charmer, L.A. Connection, The Shed, Sensitive To Light.

Self Portrait, A Light in the Black, Lady of the Lake, The Shed (subtle), Sensitive to Light

Self Portrait
Tarot Woman
Lady of the Lake
The Shed
Sensitive to Light

Actually quite like Tarot Woman, but figured to get the other 2 Rising promoted quicker :) Nice to see CTR/Temple of the King as of yet untouched.

Self Portrait, The Shed and Sensitive to Light have been eliminated.

Results
6. Self Portrait (2)
7. Still I'm Sad (1)

Rising
4. Run With the Wolf (1)
5. Do You Close Your Eyes? (1)
6. Starstuck (0)

Long Live Rock 'N' Roll
7. Sensitive To Light (0)
8. The Shed (Subtle) (0)

Black Sheep, Snake Charmer, Lady of the Lake (although I really do like this song), LA Connection

Back