Request...

A

Anonymous

Not exactly a problem I have, but, is it possible to get more skin options for the forum?. Only the 2.1 Default here now. And I would really like a darker skin to rest my eyes on, when browsing here [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\";)\" border=\"0\" alt=\"wink.gif\" /]
Is it possible?

[!--quoteo(post=130672:date=Mar 4 2006, 04:33 PM:name=Real World)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Real World @ Mar 4 2006, 04:33 PM) [snapback]130672[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
We're all too lazy to do one. I want it to match the main website but I keep meaning to redesign that too.
[/quote]
They are both fine the way they are. You grow used to them after a while and I can't picture these sites in any different type of skin. [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\";)\" border=\"0\" alt=\"wink.gif\" /]

You dont have to make them in a new skin. Just add more skin options in the skin selector at the bottom, that way individual users can choose to view the forum however he/she wants too. The old users of the forum can still use this one, the default one. Im just asking for more options, but no problem [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":)\" border=\"0\" alt=\"smile.gif\" /]

I like the main site look, shoulden't be neccesary to change it.

Its been Powerslave for ages and it has to change. I get bored easy [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":p\" border=\"0\" alt=\"tongue.gif\" /]
If anyone knows of some free skins that rock serrious monkey ass then post the link to them and I'll consider installing them as temporary alternatives

Back