Rate DoD

I voted a 10 because DOD is just an all around fantastic Iron Maiden album! [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I say 9....it's not perfect..but almost!

[!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:wub:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wub.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wub.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Hi ppl well this is album one of my Favourites not perfect but almost as well a creative album accept couple of tracks so 9 is good

the bad in this album :
1. Couple of songs not really good
2. The cover not like always so not that good
3. The single must be not wildest dreams should not been the single a I guess

Anyway they r still iron maiden [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] the brilliant Rock Band ever
nothing like iron maiden music [!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:hug:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/hug[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'hug[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Because there are some weaker tracks, but I honestly don't think there is a horrid track on this album.

9. I think DOD is a good album, and if it wasn't for Gates of Tommorrow maybe I would give it 10.

It actually gets into my Top 5 Maiden albums:

1) 7th Son ; 10+
2) Powerslave ; 10+
3) Piece of Mind ; 10
4) DOD ; 9
5) Brave New World / No of the Beast ; 9

[!--QuoteBegin-MaidenSweden+Sep 18 2003, 10:00 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(MaidenSweden @ Sep 18 2003, 10:00 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] It actually gets into my Top 5 Maiden albums:

1) 7th Son ; 10+
2) Powerslave ; 10+
3) Piece of Mind ; 10
4) DOD ; 9
5) Brave New World / No of the Beast ; 9 [/quote]
Mine:

1) Piece of Mind ; 10
2) Powerslave ; 10+
3) No of the Beast ; 9
4) Killers / Iron Maiden 8
5) Brave New World 8

Mine:
1. Powerslave, 10
2. Dance of Death, 9
3. Brave New World, 9
4. Piece of Mind, 9
5. The Number of the Beast/Seventh Son, 8

1) Dance of Death 10+
2) Brave New World 10+
3) 7th Son 10
4) Somewhere in Time 10
5) Fear of the Dark 9

I give it a 10+.

It is definetly the best album since SSOASS and is the best release of the year. The cover isn't as bad after seeing it enough times. The lyrics aren't the best of all time. I love every song on the album.

9. All the songs are really solid and have nice depth to them where BNW was lacking a bit of depth, I thought. Also most of the guitar solos sound like the boys spent a little more time working them out as opposed to BNW where all the solos were just balls out super fast. The only thing I would say wrong with it musically is the timing is off in places. Bruces vocals are sometimes off the music, Paschendale specifically comes to mind. His vocals are off the beat quit often on this song. I put it up there with Powerslave, Killers and Piece of Mind. At least for now. Only time will tell. [!--emo&:howdy:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wavey.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wavey.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

9 because there are two filllers on it in my view.('Wildest Dreams' and 'Journeyman') [!--emo&:eww:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/ed_barf[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'ed_barf[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back