Ranking ALL Iron Maiden Songs from Best to Worst

valacirca

Trooper
Probably one of the more ambitious threads here, yeah? Here are the rules:

1. You can cast your votes only once a day. *honesty system, please*
2. You have three (3) points to give each day. You can either use these to add a new song or add one (1) point to a song that's already on the list. Give one (1) point apiece to three (3) different songs.
3. I'll start by naming three (3) Iron Maiden songs which I each give (+1):
Hallowed Be Thy Name (+1)
Flight of Icarus (+1)
For the Greater Good of God (+1)
4a. Every time you add a point to a song or a song to the list, put it in boldface for easy identification. You have to copy the entire list on your post so that the latest post will always have the running total.
4b. So for example, if the next poster wants to vote for "Hallowed Be Thy Name","The Trooper" & "Run to the Hills", this is what his post should look like:
Hallowed Be Thy Name (+2)
Flight of Icarus (+1)
Run to the Hills (+1)
The Trooper (+1)
5. When a song reaches 20 POINTS, it may not be voted on anymore and will become ranked how it is placed (e.g. - 1st song to reach 20 points is #1... 2nd song to reach 20 points is #2... 100th song to reach 20 points is #100... etc etc etc)

NOTE: This thread depends heavily on the number of participants for it to be accurate. If the same few people end up voting again and again, it's easy for a handful of people to get their personal favorites ranked highly. Hopefully a lot of people participate to get a representative list for MaidenFans.

So let's start! Again, here's my vote to get this thing going:

Flight of Icarus (+1)

valacirca said:
I think Aces High is a fantastic song to motivate us. Love Prance
Probably one of the more ambitious threads here, yeah? Here are the rules:

1. You can cast your votes only once a day. *honesty system, please*
2. You have three (3) points to give each day. You can either use these to add a new song or add one (1) point to a song that's already on the list. Give one (1) point apiece to three (3) different songs.
3. I'll start by naming three (3) Iron Maiden songs which I each give (+1):4a. Every time you add a point to a song or a song to the list, put it in boldface for easy identification. You have to copy the entire list on your post so that the latest post will always have the running total.
4b. So for example, if the next poster wants to vote for "Hallowed Be Thy Name","The Trooper" & "Run to the Hills", this is what his post should look like:5. When a song reaches 20 POINTS, it may not be voted on anymore and will become ranked how it is placed (e.g. - 1st song to reach 20 points is #1... 2nd song to reach 20 points is #2... 100th song to reach 20 points is #100... etc etc etc)

NOTE: This thread depends heavily on the number of participants for it to be accurate. If the same few people end up voting again and again, it's easy for a handful of people to get their personal favorites ranked highly. Hopefully a lot of people participate to get a representative list for MaidenFans.

So let's start! Again, here's my vote to get this thing going:

Flight of Icarus (+1)
:yey: :yey:

^ that should be this:

The Prisoner (+1)
The Evil That Men Do (+1)
The Clairvoyant (+1)
Flight of Icarus (+1)

Since we should always post the running totals.

@Prance: Agreed. Care to vote? :)

The Prisoner (+1)
The Clairvoyant (+1)
Flight of Icarus (+1)
Strange World (+1)
Brave New World (+1)
The Thin Line (+1)

The Prisoner (+1)