Quick Question

Jupz

Ancient Mariner
Hey guys, just a quick question. I wanted to buy Helloween's Keeper of the Seven Keys Part II from the website I normally order CD's from. But I think it has the track lengths wrong:

http://www.cdwow.com.au/CD/helloween-ke ... 49#bc=a29e

Does the expanded version actually have these track lengths? Cause I would like to get a version with the original track lengths :)

I think that its just a mistake...all the songs are the same on both expanded and original versions.

Yeah, the track lengths for the last few songs are wrong. The time lengths look like they are based upon the remastered CD (where Save Us is #7) whereas the original record doesn't have Save Us on it (afaik, it might be #10). For the correct time lengths, put Save Us in between We Got the Right and March of Time, and move all the tracks below Save Us down a spot.

So Save Us is 5:12, March of Time is 5:13, I want Out is 4:39, and Keeper is 13:38.

Ok, so if I buy the copy do you think the track lengths would be the same as the original?

Should be. Never heard of other lengths of these tracks, apart from two songs, remixed in 2002, for the Treasure Chest compilation album.

"Dr Stein (Remix)"   Weikath 5:05
"Keeper of the Seven Keys (Remix)"   Weikath 13:52

The drums sound way better in these versions. Later these two became bonus tracks for the 2006 re-release of the Keeper 2 album.

"Save Us" was not on the original LP (dumb decision because it's one of the better tracks), so the messing around with that track may have caused some confusion.

Back