Psycho Motel

[!--QuoteBegin-Lobo_bassplayer+May 31 2004, 08:54 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Lobo_bassplayer @ May 31 2004, 08:54 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--] some bird told me u got some psycho motel stuff.  [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
Hope u like it.  [!--emo&:wub:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wub.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wub.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
Rock ON  [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
Cheers and enjoy life [/quote]
yep and was given to me by someone out there in which i truly appreciate it and thank him very much for it! [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--] to the guy

I have both cd's of Psycho Motel... It's a really great band... With Adrian doing all practically, so it's very good... There are song's that are really good like "Western Shore" "Believe" "Rain"... etc... It's like Maiden, but heavier... I think it is better than Bruce Dickinson (band)... With really difficult solos...

[!--QuoteBegin-wildestdream+May 31 2004, 08:58 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(wildestdream @ May 31 2004, 08:58 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] yep and was given to me by someone out there in which i truly appreciate it and thank him very much for it!  [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--] to the guy [/quote]
that must have been a really nice guy!
Why don't I get to meet such ace ppl... [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--emo&:dork:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/dorky[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'dorky[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Is it just me or does the singer from Psycho Motel sound a lot like Layne Staley from Alice in Chains? Uncanny...
Besides from that, I think PM plays good hard/heavy rock, but nothing out of the ordinary (judging from the 5-10 songs I have by them)

Back