Pre-Maiden Nicko!

A

Anonymous

Courtesy of Lemmy, from a French-speaking forum, here is [a href=\'http://rapidshare.de/files/3157571/Trust_-_Les_Brutes_Live_Rockpalast_82.avi.html\' target=\'_blank\']the video of the song 'Les Brutes'[/a]. Great stuff from 1982 [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Maverick+Jul 18 2005, 06:26 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maverick @ Jul 18 2005, 06:26 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Courtesy of Lemmy, from a French-speaking forum, here is [a href=\'http://rapidshare.de/files/3157571/Trust_-_Les_Brutes_Live_Rockpalast_82.avi.html\' target=\'_blank\']the video of the song 'Les Brutes'[/a]. Great stuff from 1982  [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]112417[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Thanks for the link, Mav (downloading now).

Speaking of pre-Maiden Nicko. Do you know/own two early Pat Travers albums (both from 1977) with Nicko on drums? Great stuff!

In case you don't, here are the album titles: "Makin' Magic" and "Putting it Straight"

I never was much into Pat Travers, but thanks for the info! [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Maverick+Jul 19 2005, 01:30 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maverick @ Jul 19 2005, 01:30 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I never was much into Pat Travers, but thanks for the info!  [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]112491[/snapback]​
[/quote]

I never knew about or even cared for the band until I saw both LP's in the Maiden LP's section in my hometown Delft fourteen years ago. I am not even planning to buy other Travers stuff [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

But it's cool that Nicko is involved and I don't think you will regret it as soon as you hear his playing on it. See if you'll notice them in a second hand LP store or something [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Forostar+Jul 19 2005, 01:26 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Forostar @ Jul 19 2005, 01:26 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]In case you don't, here are the album titles: "Makin' Magic" and "Putting it Straight"
[snapback]112489[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Both albums have been re-released recently. I haven't bought them yet, but will do it soon.

Back