A

Anonymous

Almost every post I make is deleted. Why? I do not post much anyomore, so what's the reason? [!--emo&:huh:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/huh.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'huh.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

The messages with low or no interest are deleted from the Maiden Commentary forum once in a while when I tidy up the place. Yours, among others, must have suffered from this culling. Nothing personal.

[!--QuoteBegin-Maiden Guitarist+Oct 27 2005, 11:24 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maiden Guitarist @ Oct 27 2005, 11:24 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Almost every post I make is deleted. Why? I do not post much anyomore, so what's the reason? [!--emo&:huh:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/huh.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'huh.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]121485[/snapback]​
[/quote]
If any of your posts get deleted outside the IMC forums let me know. Mav has his own laws in his forums [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Maverick+Oct 27 2005, 05:47 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maverick @ Oct 27 2005, 05:47 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]The messages with low or no interest are deleted from the Maiden Commentary forum once in a while when I tidy up the place. Yours, among others, must have suffered from this culling. Nothing personal.
[snapback]121486[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Okay. [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--] It's doesn't effect post count, right?

[!--QuoteBegin-Real World+Oct 28 2005, 07:56 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Real World @ Oct 28 2005, 07:56 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]If any of your posts get deleted outside the IMC forums let me know. Mav has his own laws in his forums [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]121505[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Thanks

[!--QuoteBegin-Maiden Guitarist+Oct 29 2005, 02:47 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maiden Guitarist @ Oct 29 2005, 02:47 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] It's doesn't effect post count, right?
[snapback]121540[/snapback]​
[/quote]
Is that all you're worried about? You're even more stupid than I thought... [!--emo&:huh:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/huh.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'huh.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I thought that getting as high a post count as possible was all that mattered on this forum. [!--emo&:unsure:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/unsure.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'unsure.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Maverick+Oct 28 2005, 08:05 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maverick @ Oct 28 2005, 08:05 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Is that all you're worried about? You're even more stupid than I thought...  [!--emo&:huh:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/huh.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'huh.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]121543[/snapback]​
[/quote]

No, I'm not worried abou that at all. I just wanted to know. [!--emo&:angry:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/mad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'mad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back