Pizza Hut logo on the SIT album cover

Dick Brucinson

Dave Sustaine
There's the Pizza Hut logo on the SIT album cover, and also it's quite obvious to be seen on the green tour shirt. Anybody an idea if they made a commercial deal?

I think it's Pizza Hot . (A clever use to avoid legal issues with the other company)
Like they had with McDonald's?
Didn´t they want to sue the band or to be more precisely Nicko for using half of their company name? They made an agreement: Nicko would show up, dressed as Ronald McDonald for a few drum clinics in some of their restaurants and he could keep his name. One afternoon Nicko slipped on some sauce in his way too big Ronald clown shoes and fell on the floor. He had sore ribs for weeks! That's where he got the idea for his own rib restaurant.

Like they had with McDonald's?
Didn´t they want to sue the band or to be more precisely Nicko for using half of their company name? They made an agreement: Nicko would show up, dressed as Ronald McDonald for a few drum clinics in some of their restaurants and he could keep his name. One afternoon Nicko slipped on some sauce in his way too big Ronald clown shoes and fell on the floor. He had sore ribs for weeks! That's where he got the idea for his own rib restaurant.
The product he'd be up to promote can be nothing else but a big and juicy "McBrain with plenty of bacon & cheese".

This I don’t understand at all.

I mean, isn’t that Stepjan guy a bit of a known odd job who’s been involved in some very shady activities in the past.

If you are referring to my comment about the URL, this is what I meant:

If you are referring to Iron Maiden’s association with Mr Juras, your guess is as good as mine.

If you are referring to my comment about the URL, this is what I meant:

If you are referring to Iron Maiden’s association with Mr Juras, your guess is as good as mine.
I was referring to that comment.

What I meant was that Maiden Croatia guy seems very dodgy, with prison time for seedy crimes and all sorts of other shady things I’ve heard about. Seems strange Maiden would not only associate with a character like this but to have his website now immortalised on a classic album baffles me.

I was referring to that comment.

What I meant was that Maiden Croatia guy seems very dodgy, with prison time for seedy crimes and all sorts of other shady things I’ve heard about. Seems strange Maiden would not only associate with a character like this but to have his website now immortalised on a classic album baffles me.

If I am not mistaken, the person responsible for the artwork on those re-issues found a high resolution copy of the artwork online. What that person did not realise was that the high resolution picture had been edited by Juras to include the URL of his website. :lol:

Quality control at Maiden HQ is legendary. :lol:

If I am not mistaken, the person responsible for the artwork on those re-issues found a high resolution copy of the artwork online. What that person did not realise was that the high resolution picture had been edited by Juras to include the URL of his website. :lol:

Quality control at Maiden HQ is legendary. :lol:
That's exactly what happened and it sucks

Back