Paul Di'Anno

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/pa...d-a-great-singer-and-i-wish-him-all-the-best/

That's really cool of Paul for sure! And the reason Paul bashes Bruce on stage is because people at his shows will start up Bruce chants and that pisses him off. If someone goes to see Paul, it's very disrespectful for them to start a Bruce chant so you can't blame him for getting mad. So, I really believe that Paul feels the way he does about Bruce here.

Gotta love Paul. Even when he's an idiot he's usually fun to listen to.

Say, that Dickinson fella is a Paul too ... and he's also fun to listen to, even when he's an idiot ... I wonder if this is simply true of guys named Paul. :innocent:

It's not Paul Di'Annos pro shot...its the festivals and he gave them permission to record it I guess. It's like how many of the major festivals do live streaming for example. But it's not a Di'Anno official release or anything.

I'm assuming this is from a post knee surgery gig.

The festival in question took place in May.

But, if that's the case...why would you choose this show to pro-shoot?!

The shot is from a broadcast on German TV, you can see the logo of the station in the upper left corner.

Anyway, the sad part isn't that Paul is sitting, the sad part is that Paul is singing. Or not singing. I have no fucking clue what he's doing, actually.

Couple of guys at the front lovin' it though...

Mostly because it's the first song of the set, and they probably haven't adjusted to the acoustics so much as to be able to make out Paul's voice.

As I was about to say it was just a bad day for Paul.....it seems there are quite a few bad days..if not all of them.

Anyway, the sad part isn't that Paul is sitting, the sad part is that Paul is singing. Or not singing. I have no fucking clue what he's doing, actually.

Oh, I very much agree. The singing is the saddest part of all. The sitting just makes it even sadder.

Back