PAUL DI'ANNO To Perform Entire First IRON MAIDEN Album On Upcoming U.S. Tour

Hope he schedules a date near Dallas, I'd like to go see this.
Answered my own quesion, he is playing Dallas on Feb 14th.  Peferct, I am there.
Shit, unanswered my question, this was the 2010 date. 

Paul not sounding too good on that bootleg.
It would be hard to picture him fronting Maiden today.

...and then he complains about how people only reduce him to his time with Maiden. Paul, why don't you promote some of your own stuff for a change (and not just Murder One)?

Most of the recent live vid's i have seen he sounds pretty bad but it's $15 so it is worth a stop by.

Just a warning, I have heard about a similar gig (Paul DiAnno – June 19, 2010, 7 pm,  Sydney – The Gaelic Theatre) - full Iron Maiden album + some tracks from Killers. Reportedly, Paul had some issues with microphone, lost his temper, called everyone names including his band members and the gig ended prematurely with Paul completely pissed off. Source is http://www.ironmaidenfc.cz/matii_denik.htm, but Czech language only :) Well, maybe just a bad day for Paul, the author of the report also notes, that Paul looked a bit drunk or something.

Belenor said:
Just a warning, I have heard about a similar gig (Paul DiAnno – June 19, 2010, 7 pm,  Sydney – The Gaelic Theatre) - full Iron Maiden album + some tracks from Killers. Reportedly, Paul had some issues with microphone, lost his temper, called everyone names including his band members and the gig ended prematurely with Paul completely pissed off. Source is http://www.ironmaidenfc.cz/matii_denik.htm, but Czech language only :) Well, maybe just a bad day for Paul, the author of the report also notes, that Paul looked a bit drunk or something.

After reading this, I can't get the image of a drunk Jon Lovitz from "The Wedding Singer" out of my head.  Awesome!

Wow, it seems like he's trying to say Running Free and Sanctuary are better then Phantom of the Opera and Murders in the Rue Morgue.  He's just a dumbass.

Makes good business sense and I have to wonder why he didn't just do it years ago when he still had a voice. That said, the way he's been talking about Maiden in recent years pus me in the mind set of: if he was playing in my garden I'd draw the curtains and call the cops. Clown!

I had the opportunity to see him a couple of years ago in a club, and it was a big disappointment. The two albums he did with Maiden are among my favorites, but time has been a cruel mistress to Di'anno. The Maiden tunes were the highlight of his sets, but his band wasn't great, and Paul's voice was shot. I wouldn't cross the street to see him again...

He constantly plays with other bands. I saw him about 5 years ago (maybe earlier, I forgot) and he was backed by a really strong Maiden cover band who opened the set without Paul (only post-Di'anno-era material), and then Paul joined. I went bananas during Prowler, my favourite Maiden song with him on vocals. His voice was fucked up because of a cold, but I liked the way he was into it.

He made strong solo stuff, I really can recommend the album: Killers - Murder One from 1992.
Very well written metal, with nice lead guitar work.

If he will come near me with such material in the setlist, I'll surely cross some streets to catch up with him.

Back